Rear Bumper Lower Diffuser

S3VDO

Reaction score
A while back I made the mistake of having an RS3 one badly fitted. Now I'd like to return it back to normal but cannot find an original used rear bumper lower diffuser. I still have the silver tray, it's the section it attaches to and clips to the rear bumper I cant find, as mine was butchered to fit the RS3 valance to the bumper. Anyone know where I can get this bit alone or do I have to get the whole two part rear lower diffuser. The parts between these cars are a nightmare to itemise, I think the part number is 8P3807521T. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

It only costs about £130.00 from Audi.
Do a parts request on here and you will find out.
Ebay is a waste of time for bumper parts, they're usually well shot or over priced. (Or both)...!

That’s great thanks! I’ll pop another parts request on.

Reactions: Jake 61
thats the part and add GRU for primed. However, there is a part number 8P3 807 434 J RR which states spoiler exhaust pipe tips platinum grey. Don't know the difference

thats the part and add GRU for primed. However, there is a part number 8P3 807 434 J RR which states spoiler exhaust pipe tips platinum grey. Don't know the difference
Yes, it’s really confusing! Thanks for the update - it’s looking like I might have to try and order from local dealer and hope for the best!