Genuine discs/pads...cheap!?

jetty

Reaction score
I've had issues with the brakes on the A3 since we bought it last year - they look awful and to be honest.....lethal. Audi keep saying they are fine and pass the tests etc - I know they aren't right.

Anyway, I give up. Going to rebuild the calipers, replace discs/pads myself. Whilst trawling the tinterweb I found these on the bay of e: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282690313833

I have the 312 fronts - 272 rears (they also have these for £99.99). Seem way too cheap to me - half price for both genuine front and rears. Struggling to find a decent OEM spec set for less than £200.

So do you think these are genuine, or re-badged eicher/pagids ?

Cheers

They look genuine. Take the part numbers from the advert and phone Audi, price them up and confirm they’ll fit. If they do then happy days

I’ve bought a lot of stuff from that seller over the years, they appear to deal in obsolete Genuine stock.
I’d have no hesitation in buying stuff from them, I’d say they are exactly what they purport to be.

If your fronts are 312 (1LJ) shouldn’t they be 286 (1KZ)? At least that’s what I have on my S-Line 2.0T