Ensurance?

S32B

Reaction score
Thought about this after seeing another thread on here. Had a look on the forums but nothing about this since 2016, just wondered if anyone has used it recently?

I notice on the FAQs it says:

"Your vehicle will be repaired at an Audi approved repairer, by Audi trained technicians who will only use genuine parts and paints.

Subject to availability we will make sure that you are provided with access to a courtesy car for the duration of the repair. If you were not at fault and there is a traceable third party motor insurer for the other vehicle(s) involved in the incident, we may at our discretion pay for and supply you with a hire car more suitable to your needs.

Ensurance also provides you with legal expenses insurance to help you recover uninsured losses and costs from the person responsible for causing a vehicle collision that results in damage to your vehicle, or injuries to them."

Obviously those 2 that I have underlined are what most of us tick as extras on our 'normal' insurance, normally around £30 for each one. Could they be a straight replacement? I just tried to call them to ask, but got no answer!

Audi Ensurance are basically claims handlers. They deal with everything. I used them in 2016 and it was them that recommended the premium repairer that we used. But I had to talk to my insurer and say that is what I wanted - they were fine about it.
But when they say they will use a premium repairer, it's still your insurance conpany who will make that decision.
As far as courtesy car is concerned, they don't provide it, the repairer does, which I think pretty much all repairers do.
But repairer courtesy cars are only while the repair is being done. If the car is undrivable you would still have a gap until your repair. That is what insurance extra covers.

I found the service excellent, but I wouldn't cut my insurance cover based on what they say in their promotion.

Reactions: S32B