Gloss Black TTRS Rotors on S4?

fast-ferret

Reaction score
I need to get my alloys refurbished, tempted to get the spokes done gloss black ala TTRS wheels. Anyone ever seen an S4 with them on?

Like this:

3153dd5aabd637b1be99c4c912eb15fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rotors are going in to be resprayed satin black in a couple of weeks, I feel gloss black maybe to much, just my opinion.
Suppose it depends on your personal choice and the colour of your car.
Maybe someone could do some photo shopping for you?

JG

My rotors are going in to be resprayed satin black in a couple of weeks, I feel gloss black maybe to much, just my opinion.
Suppose it depends on your personal choice and the colour of your car.
Maybe someone could do some photo shopping for you?

JG

I have to say when someone first mentioned them to me I thought I didn't like the sound of them, I think the idea is growing on me though - much like the magma red leather interior in the S4! I thought it was the most hideous thing I've ever seen when I first saw it in photos, but in "real life" it looks gorgeous, I'm thinking these black rotors may be the same :)

They look lovely, the spokes look quite squared off (new style rotor I guess?) - not sure if all black spoke rotors are like this or not? See I don't think gloss black would look bad - my car is black as well, not sure if that would help or hinder!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Black wheels on a white car look awesome
I wouldn't put black wheels on my black Audi though, just my opinion

Reactions: L80EWY
Black wheels on a white car look awesome
I wouldn't put black wheels on my black Audi though, just my opinion

Ahh you see I reckon black on black could look awesome! Not the best pic I don’t think but:

audi-tt-petrol-coupe.jpg

Looks good, just looks better on white lol

Reactions: L80EWY
Yeh I’m liking the gloss, and this is from someone who didn’t used to like black alloys and prefers matte finishes to things! @GAS MONKEY got a pic of them on your car?

Someone on ebay is selling an S4 with black wheels actually - just saw it.

8a37704c6bce6ca7d5082b21a93a3ae6.jpg

c4adccdc53d461ad1f547c5e872bcb58.jpg

I don’t 90% of the time like black wheels .in some photos you can’t even tell what wheels are on a car as there totally lost .just my own opinion ,everyone’s different lol.