Now this is a modded A4 1.8T

"to add an extra Impressive 150BHP onto its already existing 70BHP . £3190" - ?

What a penis.
Smooth Racing Gearbox, I don't think smoothness is normally suitable criteria for a racing car.
New Clutch Disc (to cope with uprated gearbox), Err no. If you replace a clutch to cope with more power, you need to replace the cover plate as well.
Twin Turbo Kit fitted by Audi. I doubt the existance of such a thing, even if there were, would it be available for 879 quid, think not.
Acceleration improved by fitting air filter and "pipering kit" throughout the car's chassis, what "pipering" would that be???? (no such word as pipering)

All this power but no spend of braking or suspension, what a super idea!

I think people like this guy should be banned from driving, as he is clearly a really nice chap who knows nothing about cars.

I particularly liked "It is a rare Audi as there were only 6 of these Yellow models made in the World"

Ehhhh really, no i dont think so lol

Yeah it's so rare this bloke must have had 2 of them??? Check his completed items and he sold another one of these on the 11th of march??

he's a gym freek and needs a personal lubricant cos he's such a nice guy I'm gonna bid on it tho' :ermm: for a laff!!!! well worth a neg!

:rulez:

Think a friggin Amoeba would have this guy licked for brain cells, ****.

yeah i asked if he could send a pic of the V5 and if he had the service book all stamped up, etc. as if i was really interested :wink:

also asked him if it were a quattro or a fwd.

his reply: Hi and thanks for the interest in my cherished audi, yes its the FWD quattro version. all the services are stamped and all reciepts for them. V5 sent off to change address. will be back soon.

i asked these questions on the car when it was first put on ebay. after the sale was ended i got a warning from ebay regarding the car being sold off ebay (so he can get away from final value fees etc). i went ballistic with ebay and promptly replied telling them i knew nothing about it.

Clearly a Pole trying to make a fast buck.

Judging by his other products I think he might be a friend of Dorothy.

I sent him a question, saying they made more than 6 imola yellow ones and the car isnt a twin turbo, he replied, saying "thanks for the fake info"

go figure ?!?!?!