picking mine up tomorrow

ashley cliftron

Reaction score
well cannot wait collecting my white rs3 in the morning shame about the weather but thats not stopping me lol ,car has been at the detailers last threw days and ceramic coated then dropped back at peterborough audi ready for me

Reactions: Shawn8V, SPIKE_, Sandra and 1 other person
Good luck and enjoy your collection tomorrow. We look forward to pics. Drive safely

Fair play, was supposed to collect mine on the 1st and now pushed it back to the 6th. Detailed also with the gtechniq ceramic coating and the exo....better make a difference at 708 quid! What’s your spec!
?

well cannot wait collecting my white rs3 in the morning shame about the weather but thats not stopping me lol ,car has been at the detailers last threw days and ceramic coated then dropped back at peterborough audi ready for me
Good luck...and remember to get plenty of pics posted up!

Hope the collection goes well!

Did you ask the dealer to drop off and pickup with your chosen detailer? I'm considering getting the dealer to give me my car with minimal prep, but concerned that might leave me open to getting a car that could have an issue with bodywork/painteork...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

couple of pics does not look that clean after today lol

Attachments

• IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    942.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 242
Reactions: DW81, AudiNutta, BarryG79 and 3 others
and a couple more

Attachments

• IMG_0512.JPG
    IMG_0512.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_3438.JPG
    IMG_3438.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 226
Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, AudiNutta, Callum66 and 3 others
Very nice Ashley. Enjoy to the max :)

Car has a Rash? Only kidding, looks stunning. Enjoy!

Love the white and black combo mate enjoy what is a fantastic car fella

Reactions: Radman

If your in the Peterborough area then I hope I’ll see your car around. Did you deal with Nick at the garage ?

If your in the Peterborough area then I hope I’ll see your car around. Did you deal with Nick at the garage ?
He’s a good guy bought my rs3 Saloon in Ara blue in Jan from him...I think they are still trying to sell my old RS3 had 48k miles on it..

He’s a good guy bought my rs3 Saloon in Ara blue in Jan from him...I think they are still trying to sell my old RS3 had 48k miles on it..

Have yet to deal with him as he deals only with RS cars. But my family have dealt with him back when he used to work at Toyota over 10 years ago. Very friendly chap.

What a shocking day to be collecting a car in Scotland!!!!! Snows back and will be till 9pm tonight. Think il be collecting the car at Stirling and leaving at my folks before travelling back to Edinburgh in the R

Reactions: Phil3 and Callum66
Will need to get photos up later tonight! Black badges look awesome and the sound in start up with the sports exhaust is mega!

Black badges on Nardo with the black pack just set it off don’t they mate... the front definitely looks more aggressive for it :icon thumright:

Reactions: FBF01
never delt with nick was a graeme burns think he is working under nick , not seen many rs3's round peterborough

Will need to get photos up later tonight! Black badges look awesome and the sound in start up with the sports exhaust is mega!
What about the drive in general?! A step up on the Golf R!

What about the drive in general?! A step up on the Golf R!

Didn’t get to hoon it, wee blip to 5k RPM once up to temp but nothing more, quite gentle acceleration, but sounds superb.

7th gear is brilliant cruising on the motorway. The R was always sounding highly strung on at 80 plus in 6th, so loving that. Not really thrown it in to corners yet due to the road conditions, weather and new tyres, but seems v planted as you’d expect. Steering is a bit lighter than the R, but love it

Looks great. Enjoy your new RS3.

Also checked out pics of your R. It also looks stunning. VW really got it so right with the mk7 R. What is the colour called?

Yeh, still have the R for another month, loved that car, or rather, still love it! Handles so well and looks lovely with the white against the black pano roof. Going to miss it. Had the Oettinger spoiler on it too and set it off nicely

never delt with nick was a graeme burns think he is working under nick , not seen many rs3's round peterborough

Ohhh there’s plenty of rs3’s about in boro . Seen about 4 facelifts and about 10 prefacelifts about.

What a shocking day to be collecting a car in Scotland!!!!! Snows back and will be till 9pm tonight. Think il be collecting the car at Stirling and leaving at my folks before travelling back to Edinburgh in the R
Who’s your salesman at Stirling I always deal with Stephen

Abie. Great lad, was superb at handover. He’s sold cars to my entire family for years now, can’t fault him
Class he’s mates with next door sells them all theirs too good lad.

Wow the MPG is horrible! Knew it would be bad but not this bad lol. Town driving mostly. Averaging today 12.3 mpg. 22.3 Miles covered. Full range of 375 Miles. Now 320. Clearly lost 33miles downshifting lol. The breaks are squeeling horrible too. Cringe

Reactions: AudiNutta
Wow the MPG is horrible! Knew it would be bad but not this bad lol. Town driving mostly. Averaging today 12.3 mpg. 22.3 Miles covered. Full range of 375 Miles. Now 320. Clearly lost 33miles downshifting lol. The breaks are squeeling horrible too. Cringe

I’ve just had my first squeely brake moment too... nearly deafened me! :hearnoevil:

Reactions: AudiNutta and Snake Pliskin
I’ve just had my first squeely brake moment too... nearly deafened me! :hearnoevil:

It’s HORRIBLE! Supposedly there is a break in procedure. 60 down t0 30 swiftly 5 times or something. Sure if you google it then a thread on here appears. Cringing so bad in traffic. So loud!

It’s HORRIBLE! Supposedly there is a break in procedure. 60 down t0 30 swiftly 5 times or something. Sure if you google it then a thread on here appears. Cringing so bad in traffic. So loud!

*Touch-wood mines only done it once so far... that’s enough for anyone haha

Mine is achieving 23.3mpg over 1000 miles and it's a bit lighter than the RS3!

Re the brake squeal, I'll send you a video of mine...it's currently at Audi as we speak as it's disgraceful on a £60k car. They've given me a 1.4TFSI as a courtesy car!

Reactions: AudiNutta and Snake Pliskin
I'm sat at 22 ish MPG over the first 350 miles, but the SPG is off the charts, did my first launch control today and it made me tingly where you wee from.

I had brake squeal at low speeds, mashed the brakes a few times from 50-20ish and it seems to have been mostly cured

The brake squeal issue has been discussed at length. It's nothing to do with bedding the brakes in or the pad on disc. Regardless, it's poor from Audi.

The brake squeal issue has been discussed at length. It's nothing to do with bedding the brakes in or the pad on disc. Regardless, it's poor from Audi.

How do you ensure it is there when Audi have it? Mine only appears after very gentle driving for extended periods of time and one step on the brakes and it’s gone for a while.