cruise control and steering wheel audio buttons

ggeo25

Reaction score
Hi everyone,i have an audi a3 8pa sportback 2006 and i need some help.I want to put a flat bottom steering wheel from sline or s3 with audio buttons and to put also cruise control.Please let me know about the codes of parts that i need and if someone knows to tell me about the way to do it alone.Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone,i have an audi a3 8pa sportback 2006 and i need some help.I want to put a flat bottom steering wheel from sline or s3 with audio buttons and to put also cruise control.Please let me know about the codes of parts that i need and if someone knows to tell me about the way to do it alone.Thanks a lot!
Hi mate I've a 2011 sportback did the cruise on mines not a hard job. Got mines cheap 20quids had to drive to Doncaster asap will need coding though. If your ok to change your self it's fine if not get someone who does

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ggeo25
Depending how confident you feel i guess you will manage as there is a good few write ups on here about how to do it but mind it can be a mine field and if you get it wrong u will be asking many a question here to get it fixed. so my advice pay the money to the guys on here ( @Ash187 or @ nhn ) ( if they stay close enough to you ) who do retrofitting as a fulltime job be the best few bob you will have spent and a lot less grief

Reactions: leonwilliams
My setup:
Steering wheel: 4F0 419 091 EA
Airbag: 8J0 880 201 J
Cruise stalk: 8P0 953 513 D (suffix "B" for a 2006 - different graphics)

Attachments

• 20180128_163225.jpg
    20180128_163225.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 975
Reactions: ggeo25
My setup:
thanks my friend.So i don't need other module?Just change the coding via vcds?

Forgot to mention that you also need steering control module 1K0 953 549 F for MFSW + cruise.

Forgot to mention that you also need steering control module 1K0 953 549 F for MFSW + cruise.
wrong part advised... not the 1k0 part.
You need the 8P0 953 549 F part for the steering control module, however if the car is an auto it will already have the correct steering control module installed.

Thank you all for helping me.I will inform when i buy the items.

wrong part advised... not the 1k0 part.
You need the 8P0 953 549 F part for the steering control module, however if the car is an auto it will already have the correct steering control module installed.
The car is manual.Please tell me if i need also to change spin ring and airbag wiring

My setup:
Unfortunately i can't find the steering wheel with this code!If you know another also compatible please let me know.Thanks a lot

Just make sure the wheel and airbag are from an a3 and that the airbag matches the wheel and the airbag on yours if I’m not wrong should be a dual stage airbag

My friends i buy the items i need and yesterday i put them on.But i have a question if someone knows,in the code that must choose in vcds how can i learn what my car have on?Such us multifunction with radio/telephone/voice control and if my car have board computer etc.Thanks

My friends i buy the items i need and yesterday i put them on.But i have a question if someone knows,in the code that must choose in vcds how can i learn what my car have on?Such us multifunction with radio/telephone/voice control and if my car have board computer etc.Thanks

When it comes to the board computer, you will have this option if your speedometer got pictures rather than small icons. First picture on this page is with boardcomputer and second it without. http://lightnings.dk/fis_en.html

In regards to installed features coding the steering wheel, the question is if you have the buttons on the steering wheel, not if your car has it. So which buttons do you see on the steering wheel?

When it comes to the board computer, you will have this option if your speedometer got pictures rather than small icons. First picture on this page is with boardcomputer and second it without. http://lightnings.dk/fis_en.html

In regards to installed features coding the steering wheel, the question is if you have the buttons on the steering wheel, not if your car has it. So which buttons do you see on the steering wheel?
I understand what board computer is so lets see about the buttons that steering wheel have.The steering wheel is

I understand what board computer is so lets see about the buttons that steering wheel have.The steering wheel is
from s3 8p and in left side has mode button and a roll one for next and previous,in the right side has a face with some lines in his mouth and also roll for volume!So i must choose the mulifunction with radio/telephone control/voice control or only radio and voice control?

Okay, then I would code it as option 4: 4-Spoke Multi-Function (with Radio/Telephone/Voice Control)

I know it is a 3-spoke, but I don't think you can code it as 3-spoke with MFSW

Okay, then I would code it as option 4: 4-Spoke Multi-Function (with Radio/Telephone/Voice Control)

I know it is a 3-spoke, but I don't think you can code it as 3-spoke with MFSW
I am sorry,i make a mistake the right button is that 4F0951527F.Thanks a lot