Exhaust tips

Skull666

Reaction score
I’m after some exhaust tips, genuine Audi are expensive. Any know the size I need please ?
2.0 tdi e

I bought some cheap ones off eBay and they went rusty after a couple of weeks so wouldn’t recommend cheap ones. Most just ask for model/year of car and they pull straight on and off. I’m considering buying geninue ones after going cheap as they will last longer.

whats the prices seen for the tips genuine (you willing to spend?), are you looking for back boxes too if you fancy a quad conversion? :p
I have a genuine cat back exhaust off my S5, might break it up and sell the tips separate to free up garage room. from my 65 plate s5 with 17k on the clock when removed, tips are same as the a4/s4. its all going on ebay this month anyway once I have pictures.

Just got my car from Audi so under warranty for a year but forgot oboit the chrome tips. Didn’t notice till Home lol.
One guy on eBay has some for £35 second hand but I’ve messaged him that I’ll give him £20 as brand new I can get through my son for £55.

whats the prices seen for the tips genuine (you willing to spend?), are you looking for back boxes too if you fancy a quad conversion? :p
I have a genuine cat back exhaust off my S5, might break it up and sell the tips separate to free up garage room. from my 65 plate s5 with 17k on the clock when removed, tips are same as the a4/s4. its all going on ebay this month anyway once I have pictures.
How much you after ?

How much you after ?
Asking £180 for both sides, pipes from centre silencer back boxes and tips, theres a single side on ebay £199 and full set (both sides ) £380, so priced mine low at £180 just to clear some room at home :)

Reactions: Skull666
Asking £180 for both sides, pipes from centre silencer back boxes and tips, theres a single side on ebay £199 and full set (both sides ) £380, so priced mine low at £180 just to clear some room at home :)
Just after some tips tbh mate. Good price though !

What wrong with the tips you have now? If like mine they were dirty/rusty etc I bought some autosol metal polish, took them off an give them a good clean. Pretty pleased with the results

Have you tried any local scrapyards? Worth a try as likely wouldn’t want much for them if you could find any

Where did you end up buying them from? Im after some for my 2010 a4 b8 1.8tfsi, ive saw some few weeks ago for about £50 but now can only find off eBay in Germany for £100! lol

I’d be getting them off Audi for free mate especially if you just bought the car from them selling a motor without exhaust tips is a bit rubbish in my opinion I’d expect that from arnold Clark

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid @ £70 for mine s. Audi oem part after 1.5 years still the same and well worth the money...if you have an eye for details it s nice to see them there nice and shiny:)

Reactions: Skull666