Facelift Newbie - RS3 Saloon in Silver collected

Howdy

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a newbie to the forum - but I've been reading all of the great resources on here before my purchase and in anticipation of collection!

I'm a Brit living overseas - which means the local dealer pre-orders cars to a high spec and customer specified orders are rare. So you can buy a new car that's in stock (pretty high spec) and you'll and get it in about 4 or 5 days (so to be fair I've not waited that long).

Loving the car - haven't stopped smiling since I collected it.

The only mod so far is add the 'Audi rings' puddle lights to the rear doors (vs Audi Sport on the fronts). It's going in for 40% tints all round (legal here :) ) and paint protection tomorrow.

Cheers All !

RS3 1
RS3   1 1

Reactions: Dan_DJT, Bristle Hound, AB RS3 and 15 others
Very nice :sunglasses:

How did you do the Audi ring lights... I’m interested in copying haha

Very nice :sunglasses:

How did you do the Audi ring lights... I’m interested in copying haha

From the dealer - part code is 4G0052133G. They just plug in and take about 30 seconds to fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Diesel and Phil3
FS suits the RS3 so well - enjoy.

The simple things like the LED rings in the rear make a great difference.

Reactions: Howdy
Hi All,

I'm a newbie to the forum - but I've been reading all of the great resources on here before my purchase and in anticipation of collection!

I'm a Brit living overseas - which means the local dealer pre-orders cars to a high spec and customer specified orders are rare. So you can buy a new car that's in stock (pretty high spec) and you'll and get it in about 4 or 5 days (so to be fair I've not waited that long).

The only mod so far is add the 'Audi rings' puddle lights to the rear doors (vs Audi Sport on the fronts). It's going in for 40% tints all round (legal here :) ) and paint protection tomorrow.

Cheers All !

View attachment 150675 View attachment 150753

Beautiful

Hi All,

Cheers All !

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Awesome car. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: Howdy
Hi All,

Cheers All !

@Howdy - Hi :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !
Fab looking RS3 saloon. Congrats !