S3 / TT Amazon Brembo Brakes - too cheap? physically look okay though

Stuart B

Reaction score
So I got these front discs. £42 for both of them. are they some old version or something?

Upload 2018 3 15 14 45 35

I dont believe they are fake as the seller is actually named "Brembo" - although mine took 3 weeks to arrive, still £120 cheaper than GSF (without any codes) though.

Could well be fake they seem too cheap for what they are similar price to my pagids and I'm sure the seller has just painted the inner holes.
I could be wrong but if I was u I'd stay clear Stuart b. ..

the seller is actually Brembo apparently and has more than 10000 items for sale. there's no painted holes etc they are the right dimensions and they even come with new retaining screws - I will fit them at the weekend to see whether they are ***** or not :D
for my S3 I got COMLINE discs £17 (half price sale) for rear and the fronts for about £45

the same seller does sell more expensive Brembo discs and pads too. just wondering whether these are just a rubbish budget disc or whatever. we'll see.

They are the same that Euro car parts sell for £60 odd per disc. With the 50% discount they give regularly you have both for £60 you’ve saved a little more than that.

Car parts for less are doing them for just over £40 a disc so I’d guess if they were sold direct from Brembo then £45 for both isn’t unbelievable.

Reactions: Stuart B, andrew_wright and SamHendry
Spoke to a garage friend and can confirm they are the real deal the metal used could differ but they are official brembo make so rest assured mate your ok.
I like the face that the inners are painted black so no rust incoming in the future..great find and for that price it's a bargain..

well, the bargain is still in place.... still available from amazon at that price.

I got Bendix rears from GSF for 40 quid each and a 60% discount code so £32 for the pair too.
I wanted Brembo rears but they were £60 a pair for some reason. There is apparently a cheap front disc for another car which fits the S3 / TT rears.