Strange driving habits you've developed...

i now drive like im drunk just to miss the pots holes just waiting to be pulled over and explain

Haha! f you've ever driven down Holloway Road in London, you'll be a pro at this haha. I took some wheels to get refurbished up near Hemel Hempstead and the some of the roads are SHOCKING. Also took a residential road down where I live to cut out some traffic, and was appalled by the state of the road. Literally 6 inch deep potholes :anguished: Was basically taking long 'S' lines down the road

Reactions: Evil Diesel and martin1984
My problem is with other peoples driving. I now have decided that these people are not poor drivers but have actually set out on their journey with the sole purpose of trying to kill me. The side effect of this is that every second I am in my car I am unleashing a commentary of foul language in their direction.

Also, having spent many years of pulling tightly to the left in narrow road conditions to allow plenty of room to pass I have changed this policy (2 wing mirrors later). I now take aim at the approaching car and speed up fully occupying the middle of the road until they yield and drive tightly to their left waving their arms in fury. **** them.

Reactions: KrisKrk
My problem is with other peoples driving. I now have decided that these people are not poor drivers but have actually set out on their journey with the sole purpose of trying to kill me. The side effect of this is that every second I am in my car I am unleashing a commentary of foul language in their direction.

Also, having spent many years of pulling tightly to the left in narrow road conditions to allow plenty of room to pass I have changed this policy (2 wing mirrors later). I now take aim at the approaching car and speed up fully occupying the middle of the road until they yield and drive tightly to their left waving their arms in fury. **** them.

I like this approach but even in my short time driving I've witnessed far too many careless or pigheaded drivers to adopt the same approach haha. I was driving down my road the other day and this ****** huge old range rover was coming the other way. I kept going but slowed to a stop about 2 cars length from them, to see that they had just stopped in the middle of the road, right next to a gap on their left side, that you could have got a bus into. They started flashing me, banging their steering wheel and having a sissy fit. I had to lean out the window and scream at them 'there's a ****** huge gap right next to where you're stopped'. I kid you not it was some girl who looked barely old enough to even be driving, yet alone own a range rover. In the end she pulled into the gap and acted like it had just miraculously appeared next to her.

Also I'm not making generalisations here, but have you seen how some van drivers drive? It's amazing how you'll drive when you don't own the vehicle and therefore don't give a **** about it (and also are a massive ****). See some huge wide load van with loads of building materials in the flatbed weaving in and out of traffic on the A10 today at about 60, no indicators or nothing... Mad.

You ony just noticed this?? White Van Man is renowned the world over!

Think my worst habit is overtaking on the left. In my defence, at least I'm paying attention to what I'm doing unlike the moron sitting in lane 2/3 when the road is empty. Happens more on the bike as I tend to go faster than in the car.

Reactions: Ghost
I am starting to do this as well - there is almost no point in building 3 lane highways anymore with all of the morons sticking to the middle lane. Does my head in.