CAHA Engine - ECU out?

MarkWizard

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi All

I've got a 2010 Allroad with the 2.0 TDi CAHA engine. Got one tuner (Quantum) telling me he needs the ECU out and Bluefin are saying it doesn't need to be removed.

Can anyone advise or are they both right and just use different software?

Thanks

Mark.

Can be done via OBD once ECU is unlocked.
Unlocking can be done via OBD too.

All depends on the tools being used

To early to tell to be honest mate, see my post in this forum. Felt great yesterday but didnt exceed say 50mph. Pulled hard and threw me back in the seat much more but felt a bit flat tonight when I took it up the motorway. Could just be me.over thinking things. Only had it on a day so bit early to judge!

To early to tell to be honest mate, see my post in this forum. Felt great yesterday but didnt exceed say 50mph. Pulled hard and threw me back in the seat much more but felt a bit flat tonight when I took it up the motorway. Could just be me.over thinking things. Only had it on a day so bit early to judge!
Can you post a link please to your thread? Can't find anything using my phone. I found similar results with a remap. Sometimes after a couple of days it seems to calm down

Rubbish on mine also! Basically it felt great on initial testing but didnt really get to exceed 50-60mph, pulled hard an felt great. Yook it out on the motorway earlier 5th gear about 2500-3000 rpm and floored it znd it felt pretty flat.

My Bluetooth dongle was playing up and I couldnt grt the torque app connected to see how the boost was looking. Considering flashing the standard map back and doing a few runs before remapping again and comparing.

Guess im stuck with my butt dyno then
I was just going to check that boost was being held properly to rule that out as a potential issue. Superchips have provided a new map today but not really had chance to get a feel for it. Not sure what exactly they could be changing.