Big boot on the A5 coupe

S32B

Reaction score
Wickes has 15% off their click and collect orders this weekend, on top of the 2 for 3 deal on their coal! So last night I ordered 15 sacks!

I went to collect it this morning and the guy said "It's just over there on that trolley ready to go", I looked at the trolley and thought "Ohhh hope it will fit in, looks a lot!"...as you can see it did with ease :)

I didn't even need to flip the seats down :)

IMG 5413

Reactions: Sandra and Buck
Didn’t realise the boot was so big Steve, that’s awesome and you saved money as well. :)

Reactions: S32B
Didn’t realise the boot was so big Steve, that’s awesome and you saved money as well. :)
Yep and the money I saved I've just donated to the https://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/ after seeing their advert on TV, I love animals and what I saw touched me! Just don't tell my mates and the lads at work lol...I'm a 6ft1, 15 stone, tattooed guy from a rough background, so it doesn't suit the image lol ;)

Reactions: rickparmar and Sandra
Coal powered A5 cool, so how many miles do you get to one bag of coal :friendly wink::friendly wink::friendly wink:
My last car was a seven seat 4x4 so when i took the wife to look at a the coup her first words were what will fit in that small boot ????
"you if you don`t stop moaning" So cautiously open`d waiting for more nagging but was amazed at how roomy it is.
And top man for your donation :rock:

Last edited:
Yep and the money I saved I've just donated to the https://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/ after seeing their advert on TV, I love animals and what I saw touched me! Just don't tell my mates and the lads at work lol...I'm a 6ft1, 15 stone, tattooed guy from a rough background, so it doesn't suit the image lol ;)
I’m going to call you the gentle giant then Steve. I think what you did was really really nice. :) x

Coal powered A5 cool, so how many miles do you get to one bag of coal :friendly wink::friendly wink::friendly wink:
My last car was a seven seat 4x4 so when i took the wife to look at a the coup her first words were what will fit in that small boot ????
"you if you don`t stop moaning" So cautiously open`d waiting for more nagging but was amazed at how roomy it is.
And top man for your donation :rock:
Yeah the boot is pretty deceiving from the outside :)

I’m going to call you the gentle giant then Steve. I think what you did was really really nice. :) x

lol Cheers guys, can't find the English version on youtube, but you'll get the idea, the poor donkey with the bad leg got me :(

Reactions: Sandra
Wickes has 15% off their click and collect orders this weekend, on top of the 2 for 3 deal on their coal! So last night I ordered 15 sacks!

I went to collect it this morning and the guy said "It's just over there on that trolley ready to go", I looked at the trolley and thought "Ohhh hope it will fit in, looks a lot!"...as you can see it did with ease :)

I didn't even need to flip the seats down :)

View attachment 151577

Good to know as I need to put four Alfa Wheels my boot that will be going to get a refurb :D