Newbie - 2.0 TFSI S-line

DevSK

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to check in and say hello as a new member of the forum. I got my '18 plate 2.0 TFSI S-line S-tronic yesterday and am absolutely loving it!

A bit early to give you a review since it only has 18 miles on the clock, but will endeavour to come back with more info a little ways down the line.

So far, I must admit I'm very happy with the power delivery and silky smooth gear changes.

Reactions: Paul Golding, Spaceman_RS3, cuke2u and 1 other person
Hi all,

Just wanted to check in and say hello as a new member of the forum. I got my '18 plate 2.0 TFSI S-line S-tronic yesterday and am absolutely loving it!

A bit early to give you a review since it only has 18 miles on the clock, but will endeavour to come back with more info a little ways down the line.

So far, I must admit I'm very happy with the power delivery and silky smooth gear changes.
Welcome fella, great car the new A4. Been plenty of positives about he TFSI motor and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Don't forget to post pics in the relevant section. :thumbs up:

Welcome!
Still love driving my 2.0 TFSI with 47k on the clock now - or rather letting it drive me often!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and congrats on the car. What’s your spec?

Hi all,

Welcome to the forum and to the TFSI owners club,, any help we can give please feel free to ask..

Hi! I've gone for Mythos black with the gray suede interior. And I've specced a reversing camera and the extended interior lighting pack

The inside is truly a nice place to be!

Welcome to the forum and to the TFSI owners club,, any help we can give please feel free to ask..
Many thanks for the warm welcome. I've been a long time lurker so have seen the help you guys offer to each other.

Forgot to mention that I also specced for the rear badges to be removed (free option) but I received the car with them still on. Do you guys think I could complain about this and have my local Audi do it as a dealership job?

Depends upon how much you trust them around the paintwork of your car. However yes complain but make sure that they will put right any damage they might cause..

Hi! I've gone for Mythos black with the gray suede interior. And I've specced a reversing camera and the extended interior lighting pack

The inside is truly a nice place to be!

Sounds cool. Would like to see some pics of that interior.