Service

leonwilliams

Reaction score
Audi just made me sit down called regarding service in a couple of weeks. Kinda knew it wouldn't be cheap long life service £399.00 I'm like what do I get for my money he says oil change. Oil filter. Pollen filter and all round vehicle check. I said my cars just been in for fluid refresh you've checked it all over . I said what about fuel filter e perving him to say it's in the price it's an extra £74.00 I think he's like thats £473.00 and it's valid for 2 years I thought damn for that price it should be anyway I said I'd think about it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Silly money.

Reactions: leonwilliams
Silly money.
Got it sorted local Indy including fuel filter correct vag spec oil. Oil filter and duel filter fraction of the price this guy builds vr6 clio engines for fun

Reactions: S.
Audi fixed service prices are cheaper (I think £325).
I wish mate I has a look on the Audi site interim was about £173 I think full was £338 that was fixed managed to get it for under £100 That's with all genuine Audi parts and 6litres 5w50 oil

I wish mate I has a look on the Audi site interim was about £173 I think full was £338 that was fixed managed to get it for under £100 That's with all genuine Audi parts and 6litres 5w50 oil

Sorry 5w40 oil was thinking of the 5w30 oil but was told 5w40 was fine

I av just put mine in for a Walnut clean and just found out the guy does the mapping so i could be down that road very soon . There was another honeycomb on gumtree for a 100

I av just put mine in for a Walnut clean and just found out the guy does the mapping so i could be down that road very soon . There was another honeycomb on gumtree for a 100
Mate I've done nowt but spend last couple of weeks end results good .Got aluminium pedals to fit they were £50 . Done rear footwells. Thinking of doing puddle lights probably get them from aliexpress £21 for all doors when will it end. Oh and I need a couple of tyres for the front...

Thats what an Audi is all about there just money pits or you try just to make it better than what it is agsin there not cheap to maintain but once you ger there and look after it they still don't get any cheaper .
:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Reactions: leonwilliams
Thats what an Audi is all about there just money pits or you try just to make it better than what it is agsin there not cheap to maintain but once you ger there and look after it -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------they still don't get any cheaper .
:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

:smile new:Fixed that for you :smile new: