Kw v3

Lenny Benford

snowed under
Reaction score
Hi

Haven't been on the forum in an age so HELLO

I fitted kw v3 coilovers on the s3 last year and they work really well after finding the correct settings for them, so I have a question has anyone else got these fitted and what dose your car sit like?

I'm petty sure I adjusted mine all the way down on the rears but they still look a little high like two fingers between the top of the wheel and the arch is that the way they are?

That is correct, the lowering on the rear with KW is *****, I have the same on mine super happy elses but the lowest height on KW is not low at all. I see some remove the bump stop thingy or something on the rear to get it lower but would not advise that.

OK thanks for that looks like we must be the only ones with kw v3 which is a shame as they are pretty awesome setup

I assume that counts and for other versions of KW, mine has KW V1 and seems like my rear is exactly like yours. On the front's there's still left btw.
From certain angles looks like it's lowered, spot on. They expressly say in their website the Height (min - max) max lowering as i remember when i checked them all for KW (V's) is 50mm which is 5cm from stock, which is not exactly Stance looks. Kw is made for long term performance and stability.

Last edited: