Tire specs

I'd say 245 are more suited to 9.5J then maybe a 40 so 245/40/18 is what I'm suggesting but you might want to see how much clearance you have on the car first (which will be dependant on the et value).

Edit: oh and looking at the image to me it looks like the guy is running something like 215/30/18 or something rediculous, looks cool don't get me wrong but must drive like a bag of spanners.

I'd say 245 are more suited to 9.5J then maybe a 40 so 245/40/18 is what I'm suggesting but you might want to see how much clearance you have on the car first (which will be dependant on the et value).

Edit: oh and looking at the image to me it looks like the guy is running something like 215/30/18 or something rediculous, looks cool don't get me wrong but must drive like a bag of spanners.

I don't want to go as aggressive as this car but I would love the lip to sit flush with the fender(Not completely slammed though)

Any suggestions?
I'm used to 235/35/19 ET 35 but couldn't really get very low with it, once again i'm not trying to slam the car on the ground