Waterless coolant

If it was so good the manufacturers would be using it. Expensive as you have to drain all the existing coolant fully and then use the prep fluid before actually filling with the waterless coolant. Modern G12+ , G13 coolant is very good at protecting the engine especially if replaced every 4-5 years.
My biggest issue with Evans coolant is the lower Specific Heat Capacity of the fluid which means it can't carry as much heat away from the engine as a normal anti freeze mixture. This means the engine will run hotter and in the summer sometimes a lot hotter.
http://www.evanscoolants.co.uk/multimedia/Engine-Overheating/109
"Engines converted to Evans do not run at 180°C as they always find a natural heat-transfer balance (thermal equilibrium) at temperatures between 105°C – 115°C."
On most engines the radiator fans will be kicking in when the engine temp hits 100 degrees and will be be flat out around 105 degrees.
The increased coolant temps will translate to higher oil temps and thinner oil which usually means lower oil pressure if the oil gets too thin.
If an engine was to be designed to use this coolant from day 1 it would require a larger more efficient radiator and higher flow coolant pump to keep the coolant temps at levels that would be considered normal. Bigger cooling packages and more fluid in the cooling system all add weight, one of the reasons you don't find this in a Ford, Audi, Mercedes etc.

Reactions: Alex C and SHUk
I saw it getting used on wheeler dealers in a stag, I thought it was only helpful on engines without an expansion tank.

He used it because the engine was a flake