Exhaust tips.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Guys does anyone know what size exhaust tips the 2.0T takes?

Also anyone recommened any that arnt daft money?

Thanks.

what is daft money chap as quality tips can be a tad expensive but not allways.
when you say what size what are you referring too , the actual tip size or the connection size.

The outside Dia of the tubing that leaves the back boxes is 50mm so you'll need to get a slide on type tip or pipe joiner if you are not mig welding them on , depend's on what size pipe the replacement tips come with really.

my tips are like this for fitting , I then mig welded them ontop my existing pipes, job done.

Ttp9

Last edited:
This is what I have and they have been 1st class, worth the little bit extra , easy to keep clean and look spot on.

Ex4

Around £50-60 for both i was thinking rob? There only tips and surely not that dear.

The outer diameter of the tube before the actual tip. So its 50mm?

They look very nice Rob, are they 3 or 3.5"?

depends on quality really , some are very thin and a bit tinny, also if they are a uk outlet or overseas.

Mine are very good quality thick, stainless steel 90mm diameter tips which leaves a small gap for movement within the valance appertures .
They will allways clean up nice , cant recal what I paid for mine a few years back now but it was more than that to be honest, maybe have a look as sometimes there are good deals to be had but you need to go stainless really , 50mm is the outside dia yes , length is also a factor or they will stick out to far and you wont have enough space to get them fitted.

Reactions: Dani_B19
Thanks mate, appreciate.

Just having a look and there isnt much on the market

Upload 2018 4 29 21 54 36

50 euro's each , so not too bad, £88.00 plus del, pretty sure that's less than what I paid for my set

Try chatting to an exhaust fabricator mate, cant see them charging you too much to just weld some on.

Thanks rob but well over £100 after delivery and clamps or paying soneone to wled them in seems daft money to me. I can get a cat back system for £300.

Ill have a chat to the guys around here and find out the crack with just a paor of tips.

Keep an eye on ebay. GT100 milltek tips come up now and again. I got both my 100mm ones for £60 collected locally.

I like them mate.

You got a link? How they connected?