Tyre recommendation

Reaction score
I am close to replacing my tyres across all corners, what are people's experiences or recommendations?

Vehicle is an A4 quattro saloon, 2.0TFSI, manual, stage 1 APR; current wheels are factory 18s,

Michelin PS4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NotNormal, Cerbera9 and RyanJonS4
And I would use Black Circles to buy the tyres from and for ATS to fit both of which are owned by Michelin. And you'd definitely get the tyres for half the price for what the stealership would offer you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

persons-0106.png

I'm a Goodyear Asymmetric fan. Camskill have the 2 series on offer. Quiet tyres, excellent feedback in both wet and dry. I probably prefer the 2 series over the latest 3 due to the reduced rim protector on the 3.
I found the Continentals tram line - especially on the A3. The PS4s are very good at slow/medium speeds and have good wear rate, but seem to lose feedback/stability at higher speeds.

I'm a Goodyear Asymmetric fan. Camskill have the 2 series on offer. Quiet tyres, excellent feedback in both wet and dry. I probably prefer the 2 series over the latest 3 due to the reduced rim protector on the 3.
I found the Continentals tram line - especially on the A3. The PS4s are very good at slow/medium speeds and have good wear rate, but seem to lose feedback/stability at higher speeds.
By higher speed are you talking motorway speeds or higher?

Running Goodyear Asymmetric 2s and have been the best thus far. As mentioned very quiet and great grip and wear. Good amount of rim protection which is quite an important factor for me.

Reactions: feva
We've got Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 3s on our a4. Got 25k out of the fronts.

Got Avon ZZ5 on mine which seem OK. Also had Uniroyal Rainsport 3 in the past which were good