Pops and bangs ?

Y10 KED

Reaction score
What makes these pop and bang, is running a decat with Revo stage 2, induction kit and Intercooler. Sometimes the car pops but I want to know if there is anything I can do to make it happen more often?

Is there a point in the Rev range that it pops?

They are normally mapped in, although the idea sounds good, the few cars ive heard with it sound abit naff.

sounds like you need a Scooby then really.....pops and bang just don't suit a4's to be honest, but all personal choice at the end of the day.....
I have a sports cat and my old bus sounds very angry when I open the taps but no pops or bangs required thus far.....

See I work on the Ford Focus st and Rs as a tuner for them so I am used to them popping more often than not. Just wondered what makes the a4 pop. I did read somewhere that they can pop and flame but was suspicious to if it was true or not

What makes these pop and bang, is running a decat with Revo stage 2, induction kit and Intercooler. Sometimes the car pops but I want to know if there is anything I can do to make it happen more often?

Is there a point in the Rev range that it pops?
is this what your after

Not to that extent, however one day when I’m forged maybe ;)

Its changed on the map (KFZWMN)

I have it on my a4, and I quite like it to be honest!

Benny what map are you running ?

My old fiesta st used to pop and bang with 2 foot flame, all I did to that was induction cone, decat , cat back, but then I went and changed the manifold to 4-1 and it all stopped, i was devastated.