Willie’s Avant

Mask off areas you don't want to get it on and be sure to wear disposable gloves.

Its like silicone but thicker and is easy to get all over the place so take your time and be careful what you touch.

Wish I’d used gloves... hands are black! Didn’t work unfortunately, the cheap diffuser is so flexible it doesn’t hold to the shape of the rear bumper. Just kept pulling away from the body, even with tape and holding (picture once I’d given up). So it’s off and my oem S4 diffuser is back on. Need the chrome strip as it looks like crap but I’m not keen to spend stupid money on that.

Will be opening a refund request on Ali express, wish me luck...

34b253f629614a963a32e0e2c4ca5f6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I’d used gloves... hands are black! Didn’t work unfortunately, the cheap diffuser is so flexible it doesn’t hold to the shape of the rear bumper. Just kept pulling away from the body, even with tape and holding (picture once I’d given up). So it’s off and my oem S4 diffuser is back on. Need the chrome strip as it looks like **** but I’m not keen to spend stupid money on that.

Will be opening a refund request on Ali express, wish me luck...

34b253f629614a963a32e0e2c4ca5f6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was worth a try mate, good luck with Ali Express refund request.

JG

Shame about the rear diffuser, did the company accept the return? front end is looking good!

Shame about the rear diffuser, did the company accept the return? front end is looking good!
Hugely late, apologies - but the company didn't budge and just ended up ignoring me. Went in the bin.

Now I'm deciding between paying for the S4 chrome trim (£130) or getting the 3.0tdi rear diffuser for a similar price, selling the S4 diffuser and going for 2 tips rather than 4... Might be a nice change.

Hi

Looking at the grill for my self how did you end up sticking the front badge to it?

Thanks
Ryan

Hi

Looking at the grill for my self how did you end up sticking the front badge to it?

Thanks
Ryan

Hi mate - I bought an Audi grill (pictured) that came with the mount needed, fixed the mount onto the car and then re-sold the grill I didn't need. Bit of a long process but I made some money on flipping the grill so came out costing about £15 to get it all sorted. Couldn't find the mount anywhere - even contacting many suppliers of grills etc.

Attachments

• s-l1600-5.jpg
    s-l1600-5.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: Ryan Wright
I had the 3.0 tdi diffuser fitted to my old B8... It looked the nuts, much better than the dual tips imo

Attachments

• 757A5BB7-4316-455D-AB4A-09E5530A71EE.jpeg
    757A5BB7-4316-455D-AB4A-09E5530A71EE.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 188