Error codes ???

Marky007

A6 Black edition / A4 Sline / A1 Sport
Reaction score
Hi guys scanned car with carista and got these error codes cars working fine no issues any info would be great . .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180507-181632.png
    Screenshot_20180507-181632.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Fuel filler Solenoid is a common fault..mine used to intermittently.
Can't help you with the others.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi guys scanned car with carista and got these error codes cars working fine no issues any info would be great . .

Just scanned mine and no information beside the error codes. Do you know to populate the info for the error codes? Google not much use at the mo.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well really, with Carista, that is as good as it gets sometimes, VCDS would offer more info as you probably know. Where a fault is well known Google searches should provide some "answers". Have you tried clearing them to see what happens as not all logged faults are 100% true.

Well really, with Carista, that is as good as it gets sometimes, VCDS would offer more info as you probably know. Where a fault is well known Google searches should provide some "answers". Have you tried clearing them to see what happens as not all logged faults are 100% true.

Hiya mate. Don't want to clog this thread with my issues haha. Started one for my faults:

Carista Fault codes?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ads/Carista-Fault-codes?.373821/&share_type=t

Don't want to clear something I don't understand in case it requires attention.

Either send that fault log to your email address, you used to be able to do that in earlier versions, not sure if it is so obvious in later versions, or take a screen picture and print it off, I always do either of these so that I have a hard record and avoid "what exactly did it say?".

Google does give some help for these codes, remember even VCDS will not take you by the hand to the exact cause/recovery action, it is a highish level diagnostic tool so RossTech expect you to be proficient enough to use and make use of it. Carista is just a handy light weight scan tool with certain procedures written into it to allow lower level operators to achieve things easily.

Google does give some help for these codes, remember even VCDS will not take you by the hand to the exact cause/recovery action, it is a highish level diagnostic tool so RossTech expect you to be proficient enough to use and make use of it. Carista is just a handy light weight scan tool with certain procedures written into it to allow lower level operators to achieve things easily.

Yeah I've posted the screenshots. Primarily got the scanner just to clear the exhaust valve error code (I've unplugged them) for when I take the car in if it needs anything done. But it's chucked a few others up I didn't expect.

Apparently this is worth a shot for my 1st 2 codes will give it a go and report back

FUEL LID ACTUATOR REPAIR

Well fixed mine today only 1 fault now showing

Al do a quick how to post very easy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180509-151550.png
    Screenshot_20180509-151550.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 69