2013 TTs cd/memory card

John mc glory

Reaction score
Hi all new member just bought a TTs and need a little help, just come out of a 2012 A7 and have been in Audis for the past 5 years, my memory card that worked in my A7 isn't working in the TT (16gb) my cd/DVD slot won't accept a CD ? My A7 had the Sat nav on a memory card and my thinking is that this has it on a DVD that's why it won't accept a CD, yet it won't eject either ? Probably a daft post but not being tech minded and coming from A7/A8s don' really understand. The dealership is not being very much help either.

Assuming you have an rns-e, reformat the sdhc card, then try.

The drive maybe locked due to nav dvd, common situation so they're not stolen/removed easily.

I've got a 2013 TT and my DVD slot was locked with the nav DVD inside when I first got the car. My dealer unlocked it for me so now it can play a CD.

With the SD card, I think the system only recognizes the MP3 format. I had a pre-existing card with songs in a different format (can't remember which) and it claimed the card was blank when I popped it in. Once I loaded the card with MP3s there were no issues.