Long delays for new orders due to WLTP emissions testing

I believe they are an option normally around £275 or so?

Edit: I can’t actually see the option on the Avant on the Configurator?

And there’s a typo in my earlier post it should be load fixing kit
Yeah, I’d had a look though all the options and couldn’t find anything. Ah well. I’ll just bug my dealer the next time we chat. Cheers

Can't seem to see anything like that in the A4 Avant configurator or in accessories. Defininately a £275 factory fit on the A6 Avant though...

Still have a build week 14th Jan and ordered May....great to see it moving for some people. My salesman jumped ship to Mercedes and seeing what I can get from his replacement. Not holding out for much considering the responses above from Audi. May have a bit of wriggle room as they have a good deal on the A3 black edition at the moment and my lad is interested.....
So your lad is going to buy an A4 BE and you want the goodies. :friendly wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Torchbearer115 and Richard Donald
52D642CB C1A1 4F26 B1A3 00C8246C61E8 276FFE84 2007 49F1 B437 02A9FFD17B30 B2E91A89 A026 4FA9 B057 83F7139C40C7 Look what’s appeared in my local showroom over the weekend

Reactions: Inti786, ScottishA4B9, CJM05 and 11 others
Looks like Kings Lynn Audi were I had my original order before I cancelled.

So my order definitely would of been Arriving in new year. Glad I cancelled it. Couldn’t of waited until then.

Fingers crossed for you guys

Reactions: NevMan
Looks like Kings Lynn Audi were I had my original order before I cancelled.

So my order definitely would of been Arriving in new year. Glad I cancelled it. Couldn’t of waited until then.

Fingers crossed for you guys
My order was placed at Kings Lynn. So wish that was mine.

My dealer tells me that DVLA clearance looks scheduled for Friday 20th Dec. Probably look to take the car in the New Year as I am retaining my reg.

Also, I am now due a phone call from Audi UK. They just need to be aware of how pathetic their Customer Relations is.

Reactions: Hambee1234
Audi CS have confirmed my build week (3) and I would be looking to get the car wc 25th Feb.

A few months ago after the first delays were discovered I jokingly said that I'd get my own back on Audi by making them wait until the new 19 plate to register it. Little did I know of what was to happen.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: tickedon, loftylad and NevMan
Audi CS have confirmed my build week (3) and I would be looking to get the car wc 25th Feb.

A few months ago after the first delays were discovered I jokingly said that I'd get my own back on Audi by making them wait until the new 19 plate to register it. Little did I know of what was to happen.

I'd make them keep it a week so you get a 19 plate, imagine getting a 68 in the last week of Feb...

Reactions: loftylad and AntNut
Just spoke to my dealer. They are waiting for documentations and figures to be updated for them to send to us again due to the fact the papers we signed were for the 2018 audi rather than the 2019. Once that is completed we can then collect our cars. Due to the fact it's close to Christmas and new years doubt we will be getting the car until Jan.

I told my dealer that if mine were to arrive in February, I will make them keep it and register it on March 1st on a ‘19 plate.

There is absolutely no way I am going to wait almost 9 months and then take a new motor a couple of weeks before a new reg. On a high price motor, the difference between a ‘68 and a ‘19 plate come resale time will possibly be a couple of grand.

They weren’t happy, but have agreed.
It’ll probably be delayed until August, now! Lol

Reactions: NevMan, tickedon, AntNut and 1 other person
I told my dealer that if mine were to arrive in February, I will make them keep it and register it on March 1st on a ‘19 plate.

There is absolutely no way I am going to wait almost 9 months and then take a new motor a couple of weeks before a new reg. On a high price motor, the difference between a ‘68 and a ‘19 plate come resale time will possibly be a couple of grand.

They weren’t happy, but have agreed.
It’ll probably be delayed until August, now! Lol
You did the right thing @loftylad

Reactions: NevMan and loftylad
Turbo blue looks pretty sweet. Hopefully I’ll see one of these rare B9.5 A4s at Stafford Audi tomorrow when I pick up my S3.

Still not seen an Avant in the flesh yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad I went for white having seen the Turbo blue now. Was so tempted by the blue for a while but it looks a bit naff in the pictures. I bet it would grate after a few months on a premium car

Once had an Ibiza FR in Speed Blue, which looks exactly the same as Turbo Blue. Is a nice colour, but not on a quality car like an A4

See below from dealer - doubt I get it this month.

“Your car should arrived with us today which is great news. There is a reg block on them at the moment however like you I have been informed this 'should' be lifted on the 20th.”

There’s a reg block on until the 20th so no.
Ah ok, i don't even know if mines has arrived at my dealers yet, they did mention they were looking at the 20th/21st, said it would be a struggle for Xmas. I was just being optimistic, god knows why considering what's happened upto now.

Thanks

Cheers for the pics. So the right exhaust 'pipe' is super fake and is just like a little shelf?!

Cheers for the pics. So the right exhaust 'pipe' is super fake and is just like a little shelf?!

Only on the lower powered A4's above that there are two outlets. Was there not only one on the B4 1.4, can't remember.

EDIT: Yes there was only one so following suit..

Last edited:
Last edited:
I see on page 21 it says the folding door mirrors with kerb view function is only a £125 option with electric seats.

I was sure the BE had the folding mirrors as standard on the MY19 facelift, along with auto dimming headlights.
Yes it suggests folding mirrors are standard with auto dimming mirrors £125 extra,...

Reactions: ijachelsea