Anyone know what this is?

TheGimp

Reaction score
I discovered this behind my climate control after removing my concert stereo from my a4, any ideas would be appreciated.
Peace out!
C5E1EDC1 B010 44E6 9C55 A57D2F506212

Doesn't look OEM, bit of a bodge so I'm going to say it's the remnants of a phone system.

Reactions: TheGimp
Yep, agree with daytonamart, think its whats left of a phone antenna connector (possibly a glass mount) - the other end of it may be somewhere at the back of the car . Probably safe to remove it to make some space inside the dash (very much needed if you are thinking of changing to a different radio with the necessary loom adaptors which need a LOT of space.

Reactions: TheGimp
Ok cheers peeps. I tried to fit my old pioneer stereo (deh-p80mp) the other day thinking the old iso harness would connect fine but no power. I’ve scoured the internet to find what I might need but I’m soooo confused now. Any chance you guys know what I need to connect it up to an Audi A4 2006 no bose, there’s a shittty factory sub and amp in the parcel shelf as far as I know????:readit::icon thumright:

What year is your car? What is the original Head Unit (Concert or Concert II)? Are the connectors on the car loom IsoDin or Quadlock?

Last edited: