Auto lights/ wipers retrofit

AvantAlexB7

Reaction score
Evening all,

Ive found a couple of older posts on here and other forums on the subject but none aswer my questions, so im looking for a little advice!

So this afternoon i made a start on my auto lights/wiper and CH/LH retrofit. All the parts used are genuine oem parts lifted straight from a car that had them fitted from factory.

First things first, i split the replacement loom that sits in the headlining that feeds interior lights, auto lights, auto dim mirror etc. I re-wrapped this along the way making myself a new loom with just the wiring required for the retrofit.

Question is, where do i connect the wiring? And how do i power up the new auto light switch and ch/lh switch?

All help is much appreciated,
Cheers!

That was the second project I did. Not easy. I powered it from a seprsepa fuse i added to an empty fuse slot in the fuse box. Now if i understand right you got the whole front glass?

That was the second project I did. Not easy. I powered it from a seprsepa fuse i added to an empty fuse slot in the fuse box. Now if i understand right you got the whole front glass?

Yes the car had had them retrofitted and the glass replaced by the previous owner who removed them at some point prior to me buying the car. Luckily he is helping me to reinstall them as he knows what hes doing!

Great. I did it without the glass replacement couldnt find one so i had to lower the mirror a bit. Working like a charm, dont forget to install that littel rubber thing under the sensor otherwise the wipers wont work correctly. If you need anything tell me I can send you some wiring diagrams and info.