Stolen

J0nnyboy

Reaction score
Well that was a short lived romance 3 weeks of ownership and she's gone.
House was broken into overnight and keys and car gone.:wtf:

Sorry to hear pal, may aswell ask where your at ?

Thieving scum. Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you totally gutted. Have you got gap insurance?

What are these **** holes doing with these cars, burning them out? stripping them? ringing them?

What are these **** holes doing with these cars, burning them out? stripping them? ringing them?

I came across this video earlier.. never seen such madness. At 1:50 you see 2 Audis do a drag race.... in a car park... and the rest of the video is just burnouts , drifting etc...
Not really sure I see the point of it.... !

But derailing the thread.

Sorry to hear that, Jonnyboy. That's properly crap.

Here's hoping he drives it fully loaded with 5 of his scumbag, lowlife cretinous "mates" at 130mph into a wall.

Reactions: NevMan, Neil C, GW1 and 5 others
Gutted for you mate, only had mine 2 weeks and read too many of these happening and it’s got me worried to be honest, the length these toe rags will go to.

Ah ******, hope it’s resolved quickly,

It is a bummer mate but at least you and your family are safe. Hopefully covered with insurance and GAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolute scum, there is something really wrong when this keeps happening over and over again, it's almost accepted now as a fact of life....surely this can't be right.
Hope you and your family are ok and you are fully protected against the loss.

Oh no ! Gutted for you.

Only hope is they crash it at very high speed, and kill themselves.

Reactions: GW1

Would thought either stripping them, shipping them (big business in Africa), or using them for crime in the UK. Can get 5 up, and enough grunt / grip, to get away from Plod.

Reactions: Starry
Sorry to read this mate, I'm gutted for you :( as others have said, do you have GAP?

Since changing from the S3 to the A5 I've been a lot less worried about my house/car being broken into and stolen, to be honest I don't know if I'd go back to a high performance car purely down to the constant worry! I hate saying that, as I feel you should have what you want and enjoy it, but for as often as I'm using the car it's just one less thing to worry about!

Totally gutted for you. I hope everyone is OK and you get a speedy insurance claim sorted. Are you thinking about another S3 or similar car, or downgrading to something less attractive to thiefs?

Reactions: EmmaJ
No gap insurance my settlement is just over 25 grand I only put down 3 grand every s3 local to me of similar condition mileage etc are all in excess of 30 grand so I should be ok.

No gap insurance my settlement is just over 25 grand I only put down 3 grand every s3 local to me of similar condition mileage etc are all in excess of 30 grand so I should be ok.
So you got it for £28k? that's a good deal....hope they will do the same again if you get another one? Does you insurance put you back in the same car?

So you got it for £28k? that's a good deal....hope they will do the same again if you get another one? Does you insurance put you back in the same car?
Yeah it was a good deal no chance of repeating it though.

Bury, greater manchester

Gutted for you, I'm in Bury too, not great to read this is. Problem is we are easy access from the M66/M60/M62 for scumbags cruising about.

Saw this and thought of this thread.

I can completely believe that eBay are 100% complicit in aiding and abetting these thefts/robberies.

eBay have been on a downward spiral for years in terms of profit.

Yep caught them on Sunday night in old Trafford minor damage resulting from police chase. Car will be repaired then sold wish they would've destroyed it tbh. Pic to follow

Reactions: AudiNutta, Chris43 and Jimbob76
Yep caught them on Sunday night in old Trafford minor damage resulting from police chase. Car will be repaired then sold wish they would've destroyed it tbh. Pic to follow

If the thieving low-life scum had done a post office and robbed 30 grand they would all be doing time.

Instead, These cretins will be on their way and stealing someone else’s pride and joy before the weekend.

Proper deterrents are needed for this type of crime.

Reactions: RS5 JON, FBF01 and Pinky1959
If the thieving low-life scum had done a post office and robbed 30 grand they would all be doing time.

Instead, These cretins will be on their way and stealing someone else’s pride and joy before the weekend.

Proper deterrents are needed for this type of crime.
They were released on Sunday both have got previous and released on bail pending further investigation.
How much mire evidence do they need caught in the car with the key failing to stop.

Reactions: AudiNutta and FBF01
Gutted for you mate, and don’t blame you for wanting to punt it on. At least they caught the scum red-handed and hope they throw the book at ‘em. Karma dictates your next motor will be even better and hope you can put this all behind you soon.

Would love to know what punishment they’re given - would you be so kind as to update us when they’re sentenced?

Christ - posted before I saw your last update. :openmouth:

Here’s hoping the further investigation results in some jail time.

They were released on Sunday both have got previous and released on bail pending further investigation.
How much mire evidence do they need caught in the car with the key failing to stop.
Justice system in this country is a ******* joke.

Reactions: Dan_G, RK10, AudiNutta and 3 others

Don't blame you for wanting to sell it now, I'd do exactly the same, I wouldn't want the car after some pond dwelling w4nk puffin had abused it.

What you need is about 4oz of c4 under the interior drivers side at knee level, which you can activate when stolen.

Reactions: Pinky1959 and S32B

Plates on it are false

Gutted for you mate and sad to see you selling it, but I understand why.

Let's hope they throw the book at them.

What you need is about 4oz of c4 under the interior drivers side at knee level, which you can activate when stolen.

That would make a mess of the carpets though (HAHA) BUT WHAT THEY DESERVE .

No help here but install Ghost on next one.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeParkin