Back with Audi and a RS3

jonnyj

Reaction score
im back with Audi after 5 years away and a merc c63 amg coupe and bmw m4 inbetween

Picking up on Monday and hope iv made the right move

How long have you got to run the RS3 in for and does it need a run in service like my bmw m4 did at 1000k

thanks john

Once warmed up give it death imho.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AB RS3, FBF01 and T-800
Remind me not to buy one of your used cars Terminator

one careful owner but smoking to F@@@ :icon thumright:

Reactions: AudiNutta, Terminator x and D0C
I gave it 300 miles then all out except not redlining or launching till after 800-1000 miles remapped after 6 weeks lol

Reactions: AudiNutta and jonnyj
Mine was part run in by 50 miles, run in by 100 miles and very well run in by 200. For me this has provided much better results with regards to oil consumption and wear metal content on subsequent oil analysis.

Reactions: Terminator x and jonnyj
I came from a C63 to an RS3 and have no regrets. If I’m honest, the AMGs have more character, presence and sound better but the Audi is easier to live with day to day. It’s just as quick to 100, way better on fuel and I don’t need to worry about ending up in the hedge every time I floor it! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Reactions: 45bvtc and jonnyj
So no run in service on the rs3 needed guys
I gave it 300 miles then all out except not redlining or launching till after 800-1000 miles remapped after 6 weeks lol
Don't know wy Remaps always help with the running in of a car lol

But me Likey A lot :rock:

Exactly the same process followed by me, that’s a coincidence.

Reactions: Dodgygtr
So no run in service on the rs3 needed guys
Don't know wy Remaps always help with the running in of a car lol

But me Likey A lot :rock:

No run in service no, the service intervals on the RS3 are the same as any diesel Audi :shrug: Got to be a good idea to have your oil done every 10,000 miles and not the Longlife 18,000 miles haha.

Reactions: jonnyj