S3 8p Standard exhaust sleeve coupler - Where to find?

pilla

Reaction score
Hi guys, got an annoying blow at the mid section to back section coupling on my S3, I dont want to mess with the current clamp as it looks a bit tired, But i cant seem to find the correct clamp online, does anybody know the diameter of the standard pipe or where i can buy said clamp. Thanks in advance.

Just called them, £19.44 for the clamp - Would need to be ordered, Are these genuine vag items, i forgot to ask him on the phone. Thanks also.
Excellent mate , a good bit off advice when buying Audi parts buy genuine as much as you can either from Audi or Tps as you normally have a 2yr warranty with it . When you pick it up just check

Reactions: pilla
I ended up ordering a cheap 60.5mm coupling 900mm in length, Its done the job but is not the correct size, had to open the clamps up for it to fit.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE - The stock coupling OD is circa 60mm Purchase a 63.5mm exhaust sleeve, 800-900mm in length for a stock S3 8P centre section coupling -

Whole exhaust is full of pinholes at the welds anyway, it is the original item, but it will do for a while yet.