SQ5 Aberdeen Area, Audi Drive Select MMi Coding Vi VCD'S

Rab.

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
As the Title Say's,

Is there anyone in the Aberdeen Area That Can Activate my Drive Select on my Sq5+ for some Easy Beer Tokens :) Thanks in Advance ….

I’ve got vcds and a SQ5+ but haven’t tried to do it yet
Strange that the Top of the Range Sq5 Hasn't Drive select as Standard and need to Be Confuigered By the First owner , And Very Few tick the wee Box... Well we Can get it done same day and someone can get 2 lots of Beer tokens

Yeah it is strange it doesn’t. I’ve just activated it on mine now. Took about 10 min thanks to you tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is strange it doesn’t. I’ve just activated it on mine now. Took about 10 min thanks to you tube

Decent, So no more Sports mode just to make it sound Decent , Fancy Some Beer tokens , Do u live local to Aberdeen ??

Correct you can set it what you want in individual section. Unfortunately not I’m down in Manchester

Which video on youtube did you use?

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Lol

Guy does it wrong! That is not the factory coding voor Drive Select on a SQ5!

I'm now heading home from France to The Netherlands. When im back, i'll post the right coding for factory ADS for you.

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

@BurgoS3

Explanation of byte 8
Bit 0 = automatic gearbox
Bit 1 = servotronic steering (prefacelift)
Bit 2 = manual gearbox
Bit 3 = magnetic ride dampers
Bit 4 = Dynamic steering (you need to check your PR code list if you have the premium steering rack
Bit 5 = sport differential

For the facelift models you manually need to code Byte 11 - bit 7 if you have the standard power steering.

So on your SQ5 you only need to code bit 0 in byte 8......otherwise ADS does is coded for both manual and automatic gearbox. Then bit 7 in byte 11 for the steering. The rest of the coding in the YTube video are correct.

But if you want Efficiency under individual mode, go to channel 70 in module 09 and add 32 to it. Then you have efficiency in Individual mode :)

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

Cheers Also, Am Currently in Rotterdam and hopefully make it home sat Evening and i'll take it from there...
You are now in Rotterdam? If you want, then i can do it for you :) im around 20min drive from Rotterdam

A3 8V Facelift Limousine