How do I fix this mark

LaurenP

Reaction score
... https://imgur.com/gallery/kJIhTFn
Ill let my my dumb *** boyfriend drive and he hit a branch stalk or something like wood @ 50mph -_-

I tried the t cut pen thingy and it doesn't work. How do I fix this and can Audi fix this for me if yes how much does it cost? What about local garage? Appreciate everyone's help :)

Chipsaway could do it for you,I'd not go to Audi as they might charge you a wee bit more.

If you run your nail lightly across it does it catch? If so then it’ll probably need painting. If it doesn’t then you should be able to remove it with a polisher ie DA or Rotary with a some good compound!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jassyo06
Chipsaway could do it for you,I'd not go to Audi as they might charge you a wee bit more.
May you link the product please? If not do you how much this usually cost at the local garage? Thank you.
If you run your nail lightly across it does it catch? If so then it’ll probably need painting. If it doesn’t then you should be able to remove it with a polisher ie DA or Rotary with a some good compound!
What do you mean does it catch? You mean is it deep? I don't think it's deep but I can definitely feel it. :(

A machine polisher will remove most of this scratch if not remove it totally

How much would that cost? :worked till 5am:
To buy yourself and do it £200 for everything give or take a few quid
You'll need a Dual action machine polisher/pad/cutting compound or even better borrow one or look up any mobile detailer they'll have a go at repairing it for ya maybe charge £60 etc etc

To buy yourself and do it £200 for everything give or take a few quid
You'll need a Dual action machine polisher/pad/cutting compound or even better borrow one or look up any mobile detailer they'll have a go at repairing it for ya maybe charge £60 etc etc
Wooooow £60 a pop :((((((

Go to a local bodyshop, I’m sure they’d go over it with a polisher for cheap.

As Jassy says try finding a detailer local, or a good bodyshop. I had a scratch wet sanded and polished on the old car that I didn't think would come out.

Reactions: Jassyo06