whots the best map/tuning for my rs3

thanks ill give it go if the torque dip fault reappears, can it be reset with simple obd app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09B659D0 9AB8 4461 BAEA E531E23FC48C

Just had the car done Stage 1 OMG totally different car. Amazing is all I can say.

Reactions: jimojameso and Deep penetrator
Makes a hell of a difference, doesn't it!

It was £850 for the remap and s-tronic remap. The car is a totally different beast now.

Reactions: Tristan and (deleted member)
i know all the tune results apr, revo,mrc, they are aggressive tunes, i test them all in my dyno
go for UNITRONIC the r good and the will ask you about the fuel and the wither and they r active for the customer service and there are ready tunes for your fuel grades either 91,93 some times availabel for e85

Last edited:
£650+vat
Been running an mrc stage 2 map since last year and covered around 15k with no issues.

Mrc have always advised for the best including the continuous use of 99 Oct fuel from either shell or Tesco momentum. Managed 560 BHP and 750nm with race fuel although I have seen the torque figure go up to around 800 they advised me to cap it at 750nm.
They also mentioned that the turbo inlet elbow, the downpipes and fmic were the most restrictive parts for a stage 2 setup. Although I am running an eventuri version 1 for facelift (not stage 3 upgrade) they mentioned that an enclosed box with updated panel filter would suffice.