Service plan

sixlargebeers

Reaction score
I took out a 3 year service and maintenance plan when my S3 was new (Sept 2015) and would be looking to extend it if possible.

Audi CS directed me to Audi Finance but none of the options on their phone menu seem to relate to service plan extension.

Anyone else had experience of trying to do the same ? Of course the answer may be that there is no such option because you can't extend it but would be good to know.

I'm at the dealer tomorrow for MOT and Haldex oil change (which they didn't have time to do at the service !) so I'll ask then but I suspect all they would do would be to phone Audi Finance....

Thanks

Some dealership have their own service plans and works out cheaper than the Audi complete which I thought was quite expensive. I’m quite thicked skin though so always challenge the dealers to discounts or price matching where I can. I only paid £230 for the full service last time and around £120 for the Interim one.

Reactions: sixlargebeers
I don't think you can extend service plans, just warranty. However happy to be corrected by someone with more experience with Audi and not someone that's been with them 8 months

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just buy a new service plan from Audi when you hit three years - my dealer group have fixed offers for plans for cars over three years. Warranty is harder to extend, but they offered to sell me yearly extensions, which aren't the same as the one the car came with. I declined, because I bought 5 years with the car not 3.