Scottish/northerners retrofit.

Morning!

Emails have gone out. Am going to double check inbox shortly to see if anyone has been missed, will then be moving on to my PM's inbox which is currently sitting at 73 messages lol

Reactions: Dunedin, Sandra and AlS3BE
Morning!

Emails have gone out. Am going to double check inbox shortly to see if anyone has been missed, will then be moving on to my PM's inbox which is currently sitting at 73 messages lol
I've sent you an email Alix.

Morning!

I sent an email last week and not had anything yet mate, maybe one of the few still in your inbox if you’ve not managed to catch up with them yet right enough!

Update

Demand has dropped off a little, and there has been a delay in getting the needed email confirmations, so the trip has been adjusted. I will now be traveling up on March 20th and will be available for coding works in the evening. I will be leaving on the 22nd in the evening.

I have sent out emails to this effect and am just awaiting confirmation from 3 people before I start sending out deposit payment details.

Reactions: AlS3BE
@DJAlix i sent you an email but haven’t had a reply. I’m looking for a price for cruise control to a 2008 facelift Audi S3 8p

@DJAlix i sent you an email but haven’t had a reply. I’m looking for a price for cruise control to a 2008 facelift Audi S3 8p
Apologies, don't seem to have any emails relating to this. Can you send me a pm and I will get on it.

Update: found your email, will contact in the morning with pricing after checking your vehicles details.

Last edited:
Update:

Had a could of drop outs and a no reply however the trip is a go! Deposit messages and been set out

To anyone reading this who wants in on the fun there are still a few evening coding sessions on 20th and daytime slots available 21st and 22nd March.

Reactions: Dunedin and AlS3BE
Is this the address for DH automotive?
Unit 9 Almond Road, Middlefield, Falkirk, FK2 9FQ

I know they just moved so don’t want to turn up at the old address.

Reactions: Fatbloke and Dunedin

Yes that’s the correct address :)

Reactions: AlS3BE

Indeed, that's the new address.

I will be speaking to everyone closer to the time in order to confirm locations, daytime and DH Automotive and Evenings at my hotel, and times.

@DJAlix would you be able to stop on your way up on the 20th at all? Pretty sure I live on your route up and emailed you about booking a coding session for my S5 this Saturday but if you could do tomorrow that would work, but only if convenient for yourself

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
@DJAlix would you be able to stop on your way up on the 20th at all? Pretty sure I live on your route up and emailed you about booking a coding session for my S5 this Saturday but if you could do tomorrow that would work, but only if convenient for yourself

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Sorry, am fully booked for this trip. Dont think I have seen your email. Can you pm me your email address?

Update:

To all who who have booked in with me, am starting to draft messages confirming all the details of your appointments / slots.

Once again, am now fully booked both during my trip up and down + while in Scotland.

Reactions: Dunedin, AlS3BE and Sandra
Thanks to Alex , that’s my cruise control retrofitted.

Top bloke and a pleasure to meet you.

Cheers

Kenny

Reactions: Dunedin
Thanks to Alex , that’s my cruise control retrofitted.

Top bloke and a pleasure to meet you.

Cheers

Kenny
Hey! Was great to meet both you and your car. Apologies for not hanging around longer, needed to get to the hotel to be ready for evening appointments.

Reactions: Dunedin
Great job and done surprisingly quickly, might have been quicker if I wasn’t having a nosey every 5 minutes:wink:, and managed to squeeze a new tyre in at DH as well.
So well done Alex and the guys at DH. Would highly recommend both. :icon thumright:

Reactions: JonnyS3, Sandra and Dunedin
Cruise control fitted today and really nice to meet @DJAlix I have left a review on your page as well mate. Thanks for today

Reactions: Dunedin and Sandra
@Dunedin @Kenny F @AlS3BE @GrantCol thanks for taking the time to post a review in the review area. I’m sure Alex will appreciate them. Glad you all pleased with your mods. :)

Met @DJAlix last night for some coding - great service. Like comments above, thanks for being patient on my many questions! Will leave a review on the link above.

Well that’s all folks!

Now back in London after a fantastic trip. Had one drop out, and one did not pay, but worked on 14 forum cars in total, met some great people and some very nice cars!

Thanks to Dave Henderson and all at DH Automotive / MRC Scotland. Will be up again soon for the launch of their dyno and some more works!

Photos of trip coming soon!

Reactions: RS5 JON, Sandra, Dunedin and 5 others
A big thanks to DJAlix for fitting my reversing camera. Great to meet you.

Reactions: Sandra and Dunedin
Well that’s all folks!

Now back in London after a fantastic trip. Had one drop out, and one did not pay, but worked on 14 forum cars in total, met some great people and some very nice cars!

Thanks to Dave Henderson and all at DH Automotive / MRC Scotland. Will be up again soon for the launch of their dyno and some more works!

Photos of trip coming soon!

Thanks again - shout when you’re heading back!

Reactions: Sandra and Dunedin
Thanks again for the work Alex and was nice meeting you. Still not got that subwoofer in yet even though it's coded, weather and time have not been on my side! Next time you're up I'll have the other halfs car booked in for an emissions rollback :thumbs up: