Facelift Anyone using a Disklok?

c4pete

Reaction score
Hi All, as the title says, is anyone using a Disklok? I'm thinking about getting one just for when I leave the car on a car park for any length of time e.g. at the airport etc. I assume the 'small' size will fit over our steering wheel without any issues? Cheers!

Hi All, as the title says, is anyone using a Disklok? I'm thinking about getting one just for when I leave the car on a car park for any length of time e.g. at the airport etc. I assume the 'small' size will fit over our steering wheel without any issues? Cheers!

Was using one until Ghost then stopped.
Yes small will fit and you’ll need the cover for protection of the wheel.

Reactions: c4pete
There's a guy round the corner from me with an Ara blue SB FL and he fits the big yellow disklok, it looks bad really bad like you see on a 10-15yr old banger !
But its all about the deterrent for some.

If someone wants it they'll take it.

Have to say the Ghost is probably the only thing I'd get above the standard security.

I have one, small with the steering wheel cover. It's silver and not bright yellow.

Good deterrent in my opinion.

Reactions: Dan_DJT
Thanks for all the replies... I've ordered a small silver one - can't see me using all the time, but my thinking is it might stop someone causing damage trying to get into the car in a public car park - bit of a visual deterrent hopefully. I have other additional security measures, it's just something extra to use now and again. I know nothing is going to stop the determined/well prepared thief (or one with a low-loader and winch!).

Cheers, Pete.

Reactions: NevMan
I use a Stoplock Pro, much smaller than the disclock and less likely to damage the wheel. It also fits perfectly diagonally in the passenger footwell and doesn’t budge on a drive.

Put a big disclok in the boot and I’d be scared to see the damage it would do getting thrown about if left loose.

Reactions: jungle650
I use a Stoplock Pro, much smaller than the disclock and less likely to damage the wheel. It also fits perfectly diagonally in the passenger footwell and doesn’t budge on a drive.

Put a big disclok in the boot and I’d be scared to see the damage it would do getting thrown about if left loose.

They come with a carry bag ( or might be an extra ) which has very strong velcro straps on the back. When placed in the boot with the disklock in the bag and velcroed to the boot carpet floor it wont move anywhere !

There used to be a ASN discount on them

Reactions: Ozmosis
I use a small in silver and I just pop it behind passenger seat when not in use. The wheel cover is a must tho to keep from marking the steering wheel.

Can anyone point me in the direction of said ‘wheel protector’ thingy please. I can’t find online for love nor money - maybe I’m using the wrong search term ‘steering wheel condom’???

Reactions: D0C
Can anyone point me in the direction of said ‘wheel protector’ thingy please. I can’t find online for love nor money - maybe I’m using the wrong search term ‘steering wheel condom’???

Disklok website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They come with a carry bag ( or might be an extra ) which has very strong velcro straps on the back. When placed in the boot with the disklock in the bag and velcroed to the boot carpet floor it wont move anywhere !

There used to be a ASN discount on them

Doesn’t ruin the carpet in the boot does it?