Today I realised a childhood dream......

SKOOSH1970

Reaction score
....and purchased a 1991 C4 corvette.....!!!!!

Keeping the A4 cab as the daily driver but after driving her yesterday I just had to have her.

Mpg.......? Who cares.....!!!!

Keep an eye out for me around stoke .

Si

Attachments

• s-l1600-18.jpg
    s-l1600-18.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Rob Avant, daytonamart, lea323ci and 5 others
....and purchased a 1991 C4 corvette.....!!!!!

Keeping the A4 cab as the daily driver but after driving her yesterday I just had to have her.

Mpg.......? Who cares.....!!!!

Keep an eye out for me around stoke .

Si
Wow, that looks amazing. Enjoy. :)

Looks fantastic, any other photos?

Vet10
Vet11
Vet12
Vet14
Here you go.................. :)

Reactions: daytonamart, LawrenceH and DieselJake
Nice mate, always great to tick that dream box. Think a lot of your pics will be at the petrol station :whistle2:

Reactions: DieselJake and Seanchadwick2k3
....indeed they will but i'll have tremendous fun getting too and from said petrol stations :thumbs up:

Reactions: NevMan
Lovely car! :salute:

I want a weekend car but I don't even use my daily car daily as I live so close to work, when I drove to work I had 3 cars and a motorbike but now I'm closer I have a 2 bikes, an electric bike, an electric scooter and an electric unicycle haha love getting to/from places quickly and being different.

Very Iconic & in the best colour too! Perhaps a name change to Michael Knight? Suspect all journeys may be planned around petrol station locations but..... DAMN! What a way to do it.......... :thumbs up:

Cheers for all the positive responses all, I have to say I'm surprised as I didn't think big American yank tanks were popular.... she's absolutely awesome with 345 ft/lb torque at 3200rpm.....!!!!

Pick her up on Saturday morning and have to say this week is dragging but at least I have a nice 100 mile journey home to stretch her legs and my 19 year old daughter is probably the most excited about the purchase..... not to mention all the work colleagues that are fighting for first trip around the block....!!!!

Life is short and although I've owned some "normal" iconic cars over the years, this for me is the pinnacle...!!!!

Si.

Reactions: NevMan