Audi a4 2 tdi maf

locoperro

Reaction score
hi i replaced the maf sensor on my audi. It now judders at idle with the revs fluctuatting by them selves if i unplug the sensor enginr ticks over smooth also when i switch the engine off i get the light symbol and the break warning light followed by the low oil presure light and a beeeeep. If i put the old one back in it all goes back to normal no problems. I have looked around but cant find anyone with all those errors just from changing the maf sensor. Thank you f you can help. On a side note which vag com cable do i need for a audi a4 140 2lt tdi B7 2007 convertible and is 39mpg uk miles normal for motorway driving.

Hex-usb+can or hex V2 cable

I got a knock off one from China for around £30 last year does everything the genuine cable does.

Any other fault codes coming up ?

I got a modded A4 started off as the 140PD 2.0 engine mine returns around 55mpg on the motorway

Hex-usb+can or hex V2 cable

I got a knock off one from China for around £30 last year does everything the genuine cable does.

Any other fault codes coming up ?

I got a modded A4 started off as the 140PD 2.0 engine mine returns around 55mpg on the motorway

Hi no error codes as do not have lead yet. Its only when i put the new MAF on all is ok till i turn the engine off then light warning break warning low pressure warning. Put the old one back on. Turn engine off no warnings. Just seems strange that a new MAF would make all those warning lights come on when you turn the engine off . Break warning and low pressure warning. As for the cable i think i need the more expensive HEX-CAN-USB or will VAG K+CAN do. MPG wow 55 best i have had is 42.