Audi A6 c7 3.0 TDI 2011 v6 desperate for help in oil leak

andrew lane95

Reaction score
hi guys I’m about to bankrupt and out of my mind with my Audi A6,I’ve spent thousands to get this leak fixed here is what’s been done so far both valve cover gaskets have been replaced the oil cooler gasket have been replaced it has been back to the garage seven times for the same fault oil is coming out of the left hand side of the engine and oil is smelt on to the exhaust manifold and oil is dripping on the drive overnight only one little drop the last time my car went for another diagnostic was last week and the garage show me the problem is oil is coming out of the exhaust manifold when the car is running it’s bubbling up then like slow down then builds up again it not loads but is is getting me down now I’ve spent £2,500 on it so far but still can fix it I’ve been on all the forums looking for help I’ve read it could be a leaking injector seal but I don’t want to waist anymore money I would appreciate any help thanks

1.You must try to fine where oil leak from.
1.1 It must flow from top so check top of left hand engineside from top fine start of leak.
2.Chang the new gasket after clean cover and mainblock .
3.Turn screw with the same pound of wrench. (on spec.)
4.May be oil smelt from old oil . Clean the surface on engine top.

Sincerely you.

Good drive. Good fit.

Attachments

• DSCF0734 (1280x960).jpg
    DSCF0734 (1280x960).jpg
    648.8 KB · Views: 508
  • DSCF0731.JPG
    DSCF0731.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,037
Last edited: