2005 A3 8P 2.0tdi

2005 Audi A3 sportback 8p

Reaction score
hi just signed up to site to try get some help with locating g200 or lateral acceleration sensor on my A3 .
I have been searching on forums , online , I have called garages and Audi dealerships to try get a location of the sensor but no one can help.
I have searched steering colum and behind glove box but they’re not where they are on older models . I can’t find any information on 54 plate sportback sensor locations , can anyone point me in right direction??
Thanks in advance for any advice .

The lateral acceleration sender -G200-, the yaw rate sender -G202- and the longitudinal acceleration sender -G251- are installed in a housing under the right front seat.

As per Golf MK5

The lateral acceleration sender -G200-, the yaw rate sender -G202- and the longitudinal acceleration sender -G251- are installed in a housing under the right front seat.

As per Golf MK5
Thank you , that would explain why I can’t see it anywhere else .
Do you know the actual part number for this as I ordered one before and turned out to be for the earlier model .
Thanks again

Thank you , that would explain why I can’t see it anywhere else .
Do you know the actual part number for this as I ordered one before and turned out to be for the earlier model .
Thanks again

Simplest way is to locate it on the car and search on eBay