Placed my order

mb127

Reaction score
Just reserved my build slot for this... :yahoo: Screenshot 20180921 195148 Audi UK Configurator

Reactions: Leevr, NevMan, Invicta and 3 others
Congrats. Now the wait begins :)

Reactions: NevMan, mb127 and Jassyo06
It sure does. My dealer couldn't get a build slot until November due to product development (apparently). December at the earliest! But I don't mind waiting.

Reactions: NevMan and Sandra
Thats pretty good tbh. When I picked mine up a few weeks ago they were suggesting factory builds on the s3's with ppf were looking Feb/March time

Reactions: mb127
Yeah, I was told that. Luckily the dealer had already placed an order for one as stock but the build week wasn't confirmed, so I could amend the spec and claim it :redface:

PPF?

Reactions: NevMan
Petrol particulate filter. The new emissions standards with the new engine output for my19 cars

Oh! I was thinking I wasn't offered Paint Protection Film! :haha:

It sure does. My dealer couldn't get a build slot until November due to product development (apparently). December at the earliest! But I don't mind waiting.
You can buy mine if you want 7k miles comes with splitter, res delete and dashcams

Why are you selling!?
Don't use it enough for the the money I have in the car, just sits there like a garden ornament...shame really as I really do love the car.

Will be bombing around in a defender with the dogs shortly.

Don't use it enough for the the money I have in the car, just sits there like a garden ornament...shame really as I really do love the car.

Will be bombing around in a defender with the dogs shortly.
Sad, but sensible!
Seen your other post - You're in South Lakes? I'm North Cumbria!

Reactions: MattSedg
Sad, but sensible!
Seen your other post - You're in South Lakes? I'm North Cumbria!
Kendal area pal, the Cumbria numbers are ever so slightly growing!

Carlisle area here. Planning on get my money's worth when I get mine haha. It'll be daily driven :racer:

Reactions: NevMan and MattSedg
Hang on a minute! Is this you on the left?Screenshot 20180921 210146 Gallery

Small world haha. I was at AITP. Long drive though!
Shame I won't be going next year, could have convoyed! Unless I go in the landy and park in the non audi area

Did you drive down Sunday morning?

Shame I won't be going next year, could have convoyed! Unless I go in the landy and park in the non audi area

Did you drive down Sunday morning?
I was going to but the stand I was on wanted in early. So I used my brain (for once) and booked a hotel haha
I'll deffo be going next year with the S3. You'd be welcome as a passenger! Left it late and didn't find anyone from Cumbria going this time, so met some people at Manchester. Did you convoy with anyone from round here this time?

I was going to but the stand I was on wanted in early. So I used my brain (for once) and booked a hotel haha
I'll deffo be going next year with the S3. You'd be welcome as a passenger! Left it late and didn't find anyone from Cumbria going this time, so met some people at Manchester. Did you convoy with anyone from round here this time?
I didn't no, was going to go with a convoy starting with a red s3 Pfl from mamchester but that meant meeting at 2am, and they were getting to deene park for like 6am?!!

Went solo setting off at like 4:30

I didn't no, was going to go with a convoy starting with a red s3 Pfl from mamchester but that meant meeting at 2am, and they were getting to deene park for like 6am?!!

Went solo setting off at like 4:30
That's why I got a hotel :sleeping: haha

Hopefully I can make AITP next year, missed out this year . Also super lucky you got an "early" build slot. I know many who are quite a way into next year for theirs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hopefully I can make AITP next year, missed out this year . Also super lucky you got an "early" build slot. I know many who are quite a way into next year for theirs.

let them know theres a basically new 7k mile ara blue beaut for sale in south cumbria!

let them know theres a basically new 7k mile ara blue beaut for sale in south cumbria!
I'll let my mates know. I'll be bringing my Ara blue S3 although that's already on 17k miles and only 7 months old to me.

It was going to be March but the sales rep asked someone who had a spreadsheet of the dealership's orders. They had a slot for a S3 reserved with a November build week, so I stole that haha. So yeah, I was lucky. If I'm lucky again, it'll be here in time for Christmas :yes:

Reactions: MattSedg and Adam14
I ordered my new one on the 13th August, I think I’ll be lucky to get it before Christmas too. I see you’ve ordered a BE, any idea what these new standard 19” alloys look like?

I ordered my new one on the 13th August, I think I’ll be lucky to get it before Christmas too. I see you’ve ordered a BE, any idea what these new standard 19” alloys look like?
I'm expecting the 18" BE alloys shown in the rendering?
Have you gone for a Saloon or Sportback?
As far as I was aware 18" are standard on the Sportback and you can option the 19" (but if you do that you have to add Mag Ride). As for Saloons, I think you can only have 19".

I'm expecting the 18" BE alloys shown in the rendering?
Have you gone for a Saloon or Sportback?
As far as I was aware 18" are standard on the Sportback and you can option the 19" (but if you do that you have to add Mag Ride). As for Saloons, I think you can only have 19".

I’ve had it confirmed by Audi UK that there will be a set of 19”s standard, hoping it’s just an option as I quite like the current standard BE alloys, might be a deal breaker as I’m not keen on black alloys. Sportback btw, kinda hoping they’ve got their wires crossed but they did ask for my order number.

I’ve had it confirmed by Audi UK that there will be a set of 19”s standard, hoping it’s just an option as I quite like the current standard BE alloys, might be a deal breaker as I’m not keen on black alloys.
Saloon or Sportback?

I’ve had it confirmed by Audi UK that there will be a set of 19”s standard, hoping it’s just an option as I quite like the current standard BE alloys, might be a deal breaker as I’m not keen on black alloys. Sportback btw, kinda hoping they’ve got their wires crossed but they did ask for my order number.
Hmmm, I wasn't told about any 19" alloys. Best bet would be to contact Audi UK or the dealership. Ask them which alloys you are getting haha

I read it on here originally so asked Audi Uk, they confirmed it. Seen a render of some multi spoke Q3 looking things....might have a mooch on eBay for current BE OEM alloys.

I was more concerned about the rear view mirror after reading about what they’ve done the Golf R’s....love the mirror in the S3, toys would’ve been out the pram if it had a tacky plastic frame.

Here’s the message. They aren’t able to confirm anything else until the factory accept the order (allocate BW).

Attachments

• 5D4FD399-5707-4DC7-923D-41C5D31F300D.jpeg
    5D4FD399-5707-4DC7-923D-41C5D31F300D.jpeg
    464.6 KB · Views: 168
Am I reading correctly that the new builds will have 19s as standard ?

That would be great. Couldn’t stretch to add 19s to my build - especially as they say you need to upgrade to magride when speccing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I reading correctly that the new builds will have 19s as standard ?

That would be great. Couldn’t stretch to add 19s to my build - especially as they say you need to upgrade to magride when speccing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I'm wondering?!?! Going to have to do some investigating :readit:

Alleged new 19" alloys shown in this thread. News to me, I was only expecting an engine map due to WLTP. Going to have to speak to my dealer, I think - see what other things are changing!
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/my19-310ps-300ps.375925/

We’ve also got a particulate filter I believe. I hope there’s one knocking about before I take delivery, I’ll have no issues keeping my FL for a bit longer, just nowt on the market which suits my needs better, S4 Avant maybe? (Fishing gear, dogs and bikes).

We’ve also got a particulate filter I believe. I hope there’s one knocking about before I take delivery, I’ll have no issues keeping my FL for a bit longer, just nowt on the market which suits my needs better, S4 Avant maybe? (Fishing gear, dogs and bikes).
I want to know what I'm getting haha. Will be contacting my sales rep to see what he knows :blink: