Yodel couriers from hell, what are they like.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Have a look at this, Yodel couriers at their best......needless to say the end result was damaged goods and damaged property.

I would be greatfull for any feedback on this and what action could be taken against them.

I’m a bit puzzled by that. There’s a moment where the camera zooms in and out, which suggests someone is watching and operating it. That being so, why didn’t they go out to the gate?

I think he’s filming the camera footage on the screen with his phone when he’s played it back it’s easier to send and upload that way

Reactions: Charlie Farley
It was cctv footage captured on phone camera as it was smaller size file and easier to upload.

Reactions: jdp1962
I would phone and complain but not state its on film yet,( check if that's ok first) If they say they will replace the goods at no cost to you leave it there when you get replacement , if not go ape with them and go on their social media with the film and send it to all their directors etc etc .

Reactions: Tj 0785
I have seen several times our local Hermes courier throwing stuff over one our neighbours gates. Amazon couriers seem to drop parcels off where ever they can, at neighbours or just leave them outside the front door when it's raining.
I think that a lot of these couriers don't get paid unless they deliver the item. So unfortunately they will do anything they can to deliver it including dropping it over a nice high fence.

Yeah the amount of times I see them putting it in peoples recycling bins is unreal.

I have seen several times our local Hermes courier throwing stuff over one our neighbours gates. Amazon couriers seem to drop parcels off where ever they can, at neighbours or just leave them outside the front door when it's raining.
I think that a lot of these couriers don't get paid unless they deliver the item. So unfortunately they will do anything they can to deliver it including dropping it over a nice high fence.
Seems sadly the case... seems like they have crazy amounts of parcels to deliver within the day so well yeah, shortcuts are made.. for the right or wrong..

I had a parcel delivery a month ago, I can't remember the courier, he rang the bell, I immediately walked downstairs. By the time I got there he was already just getting back into the van and the parcel was left on the door step. Luckily we live down a fairly quiet road, but I would hate if they were pulling the same "stunts" on main roads with foot/car traffic going down (thefts)