Keys been stolen:(

Russell Miah

Reaction score
so the other day my brother got mugged for his car keys but they didn’t take the car luckily. I’m worried they might come back for the car any time. Right now I’ve parked the car in a safe place away from home. But what can I do? Change locks? Demobalise? New keys? And prices of anything
Thanks

Do they know where you live or park the car?
Ultimately new keys would be best but you can code out the stolen key both from the immobilizer and by the remote .
Don't leave anything of value in the car and also get a stop lock pro.

You can get the stolen key unpaired from the immobiliser, so it won't start the car.
A locksmith should be able to do that, and provide you with a replacement key for around £100.

That won't stop them being able to get into the car though, as theyd be able to use the lock in the door. Changing all that out would cost more, but it could be done if necessary

Sorry to hear this. Have you rang up your insurance company? Most insurance companies have free key replacement cover.

Now do you have spares , cause if so you could invest in the Ghost (£399 ) that way they would still be able to enter the car but wouldn't be able to remove it but you will be able too.
Have a look through here or the net and the company will put you in contact with one off there installers plus inform your insurance and really you should report to police if there has been an offence committed ( mugging ) cause if they find the guys your bro might be able to claim Compo for injuries if he hasn't got a criminal record

Do they know where you live or park the car?
Ultimately new keys would be best but you can code out the stolen key both from the immobilizer and by the remote .
Don't leave anything of value in the car and also get a stop lock pro.
im not sure but I just paranoid they might come back, yeah need to look for Someone who can remove that key from the system, and Yh I might buy the stop lock pro in the mean time

You can get the stolen key unpaired from the immobiliser, so it won't start the car.
A locksmith should be able to do that, and provide you with a replacement key for around £100.

That won't stop them being able to get into the car though, as theyd be able to use the lock in the door. Changing all that out would cost more, but it could be done if necessary
Yeah I neee to Browse around

Now do you have spares , cause if so you could invest in the Ghost (£399 ) that way they would still be able to enter the car but wouldn't be able to remove it but you will be able too.
Have a look through here or the net and the company will put you in contact with one off there installers plus inform your insurance and really you should report to police if there has been an offence committed ( mugging ) cause if they find the guys your bro might be able to claim Compo for injuries if he hasn't got a criminal record
Police don’t do anything useless guys.