Noob question about MyAudi

KitMan

Reaction score
A question that’s probably already answered, I’ve tried looking through forms but seemed like everyone already got on what I’m wanting.

So I’ve entered my VIN number and entered the code that the app generates into my car but I’m not getting car info like if the car is locked, fuel, and mileage that I’ve been seeing on other peoples apps and website.

I’m I missing a step here?
Website
96467B60 4C60 41BC 8C5E 5C30DC91F096

MyAudi app
66E7E5CF BB69 4FA8 A3C6 AE38CA9C6C20

You will not get any locks, oil, mileage or fuel unless you have the SOS module. You can tell this by if it has the SOS button in the overhead console.

Reactions: NevMan
You will not get any locks, oil, mileage or fuel unless you have the SOS module. You can tell this by if it has the SOS button in the overhead console.
(Face Palm) I should have looked into it more before asking really. But I don’t see way it can’t do it anyway as it’s connected to the web haha.
So what’s the point for the app for people that don’t have that SOS module?
Thanks for the info

No worries, through the app you should be able to see the service history and if there are recalls, but these haven't worked since they went over to a new system. Audi don't have a time frame as to when this will be restored either.
Also POI's and destinations can also be sent, again this isn't back in place within the website for the same reasons.
For us at the moment there isn't alot it can bring to us..

Ahh so nothing has been moved over from the old MMi connect platform yet.
So the wait begins...

Quite, this is the reply from Audi I had:
"On behalf of Audi UK, I am sorry to learn you are unable to access any service information and vehicle specification on My Audi portal and My Audi application. I can confirm this has been raised and the features will be available in the future. Unfortunately we can not provide a time scale."

@KitMan blimey you got a decent spec on your S-Line you bought used?
have you posted any pics of your car on here?

@KitMan blimey you got a decent spec on your S-Line you bought used?
have you posted any pics of your car on here?
Ye must have been an ex demo and yes bought it used. It’s pretty much a Black Edition when they didn’t have them yet I think.
Ye I have posted some pics on the big thread ‘post your pics of your A4’

When I saw it on the Audi site with all them optional extras, I called them straight away! So called them Wednesday, got a video off the car (no pics on website as they have just got it in and had to wash the car before vid) Thursday put deposit down and Friday signed everything, delivered Monday ( car in Aylesbury, I’m in Huddersfield). They already had test drives booked in at the weekend so I just went for it!
Love the car!

Last edited:
Reactions: rasA4