My first B6 project.

B6BuildIreland

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to this forum and Audi but have had an interest in getting one for awhile now. So I finally took the plunge and bought a 2002 B6 1.9tdi. It already had a full vortex kit and been resprayed last year. The car seems to be well minded all its life so I decided it would be a good start since the price was decent too. Now the only issues I have with it is there is over 200k miles on the clock and I suspect there is an engine or gearbox mount gone because when accelerating the gear knob moves back sightly. Also I suspect something is wrong with the breaks because I get a squeeking from the front break area when breaks are heated up. I know the car needs tracking, alinement and balancing so maybe this has something to do with that. I also get a kinda rough nose coming from the discs when coming to a stop. Thinking maybe a disc problem? Other than them small things everything else seams perfect. The plans I have for her is to add FMI, bigger injectors and turbo, upgrade breaks, Then have it mapped.
She is only the 100bhp version so I am missing the power I used to have in my old car (Type R civic) I need something more fuel efficient but still something that looks good so this Audi really caught my eye. I have been looking through the forum and found lots of useful information so I wanted to join and share my experience with these great cars. I am open to any ideas or suggestions from anyone. Thanks

Attachments

• _20180926_104101.JPG
    _20180926_104101.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 242