A3 3 Doors Rear Doorcards Trim replacement

SleAze

Reaction score
Hey there, i've recently purchased a full set of 4 interior doorcards (black with alcantara) to replace my current cloth grey ones.

The front ones are reletavely easy to fit, but i have no idea on how to do the rear ones.

If someone can help giving me a detailed (and preferably pictured) how-to that would be great, as i've searched online and there isn't enough info regarding that, and the few information that does exist, isn't very helpfull.

Hey there, i've recently purchased a full set of 4 interior doorcards (black with alcantara) to replace my current cloth grey ones.

The front ones are reletavely easy to fit, but i have no idea on how to do the rear ones.

If someone can help giving me a detailed (and preferably pictured) how-to that would be great, as i've searched online and there isn't enough info regarding that, and the few information that does exist, isn't very helpfull.

Pm me your email I have the oem manual pdfs to show you how

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Start from dash remove panel at bottom , then the trim at the bottom working your back to seat mind bottom trim connects to bottom off B pillar.
Now once that trim is removed go open boot and where light is unscrew plastic vent part.
Then enter car take out all plastic fixings on seats . Then either corner off the bench seat pull up hard once side comes up move to other side and do same , remove bench seat . Look where the back off seats split you will see a cover pry cover off and you will see bolt remove then look down you will now see you can remove single back part off seat lift from insert and wiggle whilst pulling sidewards then single it out now do same for double seat now if you have done all that push front seats 4ward . Now where the plastic trim meet the B pillar bottom you give a good yank and back panel will come away but you will still be attached by seat belt so unscrew the seat belt and at the end off back panel next to where seat will come out gently pull where you took the screw out off boot plastic vent and gently slide the back panel and do in reverse when putting back in .