Help Please lowering springs low at front than rear

Bear pig

Reaction score
Hello everybody.....Audi A4 B8 2012 avant black edition....I upgraded to elbach pro line full kit, springs, shocks , mounts, and the front is lower than the back....bare in mind only got her back yesterday....will it even out.... spent a small fortune and not happy with the look..... please help! .....I will post photos.

Hi, this is quite common on Avants with this setup. On the Audizine forums a lot of people have trimmed down the rubber bump stops that the rear springs sit in to reduce the ride height further.

Hi, this is quite common on Avants with this setup. On the Audizine forums a lot of people have trimmed down the rubber bump stops that the rear springs sit in to reduce the ride height further.
Cheers......does it settle down at all after it beds in......only picked it up from the garage.

From what I've read it will drop a little more once settled but the back still remains a bit higher which has caused some people to shorten the rubber stops as mentioned.

i had a similar issue with my A4 Saloon. I installed a full H&R lowering kit and the front was noticeable lower than the rear. Loved how the rear looked on lowered springs however the front was too low and it was causing issues when going over speed bumps. In the end i had to buy another set of front springs with a less aggressive drop to bring the front up slightly. The car now sits perfectly and i can get over speed bumps no problem.

Cheers for the help troops....but am ready for throwing her in the skip....I replaced the lot, shocks, springs bushes the lot, the driver side sits 10 mm lower and rubs now....been on the dog to elbach and the garage that fitted them ....spend a small fortune and don't know what to do

are they the right springs as they are different variations for each car depending on axle weight

Yeah man..... contacted elbach direct with all my information , B12 sportline kit they gave me and got fitted by top notch garage...... referred to but this forum. The back and other side is perfect just this 10mm ......lot of time and money for a problem......any body had there arch rolled ?