Lowering Springs for AUDI S3 8V Sportback with MagRide

jason.sellas

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Apologies for this post as I know there are so many about regarding lowering the s3 and what springs to use. I’m after the Eibach springs but I don’t know which ones to use either the Pro kit or sportline so all I’m after as I can’t seem to find anywhere is a comparison picture of Audi s3 8V sportback with Mag ride running the Eibach Pro kit and the Eibach Sportline. And to see the gap Also to note I’m running 18” alloys.

Hope someone could help me here please.

There's a thread, comparison with pictures, both Pro & Sportlines on the same car.
Go for MSS (manufactured by Eibach). The MSS Kits are adjustable and proven to be great with MagRide.

The Pro kit is a very minimal drop at 10mm so to be honest not greatly noticeable from standard.

Damian @ DPM Performance
Thanks for the reply looks like I’ll be going for the sportline kit after I managed to find the thread between pro kit and sportline comparison pictures that dp_motley said

Reactions: tonydata
There's a thread, comparison with pictures, both Pro & Sportlines on the same car.
Go for MSS (manufactured by Eibach). The MSS Kits are adjustable and proven to be great with MagRide.
Hey thanks! yeah I did manage to find it in the end and I had a look at the MSS kit and they do look spot on I just can’t be affording there kit compared to the price of the eibach kit. We’ll see after I’ve messaged them to either wait and save or to just go with the Eibach.

You could always go for the KW HAS kit which is similar to the MSS but half the price

Reactions: jason.sellas
Take a look at this thread: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/magride-lowering-whats-your-experience.376573/

Especially the link in my post, there you can see a comparison. I'm going for the Pro-kit myself because I don't want to sacrifice comfort over looks when it's already dropped more in the back than front from stock.

To sum up:
Pro-kit:
Front - 20mm drop
Rear - 10mm drop

Sportline:
Front - 20-25mm drop
Rear - 15-20mm drop

(I know the RS3 is a little heavier on the front but other threads on lowering the S3 describes a 20mm drop on the front as well with Pro-kit).