Audi S5 Seats IN A4 B8

Umar.s977

Reaction score
HI

So i have just got some s5 interior for my car. Just wanted to know if anyone has done this before or has seen anything, is it just a straight swap over or does anything need coding. At the moment i have S-Line Half Leather interior.

ThankYou

hi mate, I have some rs5 front seats to go in mine.
check to see if there is an attachment on the new seat for your seatbelts as there wasn't on mine.

also the airbag connectors are different so need the plugs swapping from old seats but I haven't found what tool is needed or how to do it

i'm looking for sline seats to go into my A4 B8 and in some eBay adverts for front seats it seems to suggest A5 and A4 seats are interchangeable. I've not taken the risk and bought any A5 seats yet though.

i'm looking for sline seats to go into my A4 B8 and in some eBay adverts for front seats it seems to suggest A5 and A4 seats are interchangeable. I've not taken the risk and bought any A5 seats yet though.

Yeah I have seen that too. They seem the same as the s4 ones just need to try and get them in. I am selling my s like seats from my A4 half leather ones if you are interested

I have fitted s5 seats now.
I had to swap 1 of the pins over and weld on the seat belt attachment from old seats.
but easy enough to do and now have full heated, electric s5 seat!!

I have fitted s5 seats now.
I had to swap 1 of the pins over and weld on the seat belt attachment from old seats.
but easy enough to do and now have full heated, electric s5 seat!!
Old thread I know, but looking at a similar mod. Can you explain why you had to weld on the seat belt attachments? (Presuming the S5 seats didn't come with them)..

Which pin did you need to swap (airbag connector?

Thanks in advance.