2015 rs3 windscreen sprayers

• Thread starter Deleted member 117185
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117185

anyone changed the “jet” type washers to “spray” type? If so does anyone have a part number? I know this was a common mod on the SEAT Leon’s!

I tried it and went back to original. The suggested alternatives didn't spray the windscreen correctly despite trying various settings.

I tried it and went back to original. The suggested alternatives didn't spray the windscreen correctly despite trying various settings.

Do you have note of the part number? I assume you adjusted them with the Allen key to have them spray further up the windscreen?

4G0955987A left
4G0955988A Right

Part numbers for spray nozzles

Fitted these on mine work a treat, better than the jet ones

4G0955987A left
4G0955988A Right

Part numbers for spray nozzles

Fitted these on mine work a treat, better than the jet ones
Is your car saloon or sportback ??

I fitted the same items to my saloon and could not get them to hit the screen correctly despite lots of time adjusting them. Took them out and put originals back in. Starting to wonder if the saloon and SB have slightly different bonnet angles

I fitted the same items to my saloon and could not get them to hit the screen correctly despite lots of time adjusting them. Took them out and put originals back in. Starting to wonder if the saloon and SB have slightly different bonnet angles
Sportback mate. The original jets where horrendous shooting water everywhere except the screen, changed over to the washer fan spray nozzles from the a6 and these worked much better.

I can second this on the Saloon mate... my A6 fan type aren’t all that really... I’ve never got back round to changing them but probably should to be honest

Reactions: Dan_DJT
Was wondering why they didnt have spray nozzles also. Cant believe how poo they are

Was wondering why they didnt have spray nozzles also. Cant believe how poo they are

Gonna fit mine Tuesday/Wednesday mate, I’ll report back. One of them turned up broken or else I’d have already have them on lol